Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Kissing tips please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was just wondering if any of you out there had any good kissing tips? I fancy trying some new mad ones. And what would you guys out there like a girl to kiss u like?

Thanks peeps

Comments

• Options
    ask wat he wants
  • Options
    As this hasn't had too many replys i thought id add my two-penneth! (as my granny would say!)

Basically- just follow his lead to get an idea of his kissing style- some guys are rough kissers and some are more gentle- so you should get some sort of idea of what he likes from the way he kisses.

Thats it really- just respond to how he kisses- but some guys like their lips etc nibbled so you should just try lots astuffd and see what he responds well to.

As the middleborough dude said, you could ask him what he likes- i suppose it depends on the situation- that'd be ok with a long term b/f but probably wouldnt go down too well in a nightclub!
  • Options
    Well i go with the nightclub point. Obviously you can't ask so just follow his lead plus it's an ideal situation to perfect your skills-try new things. Thats really where i learnt and last night i was told i was a good kissers (very new for the ego!) But don't do what i did. I was with a bloke whos a friend buit odd and we had got together and a mate and her ex were but they were messing around nothign full on. I turned to him and said they kiss like my mum and dad do and he proper swizled me round and gave me the most full on kiss in front of everyone!!! (whisperign....your mum and dad wouldn't kiss like that) awwww so cute!!