Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

toys for boys

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I just bought myself a jelly but plug
that goes inside you when masturbating.
I kinda like something there when doing that,, but Its pretty big, and im just wondering how far can u insert something in
your bum before it does any damage??
its only about 5-6inches long, bout the size of the average penis. I also would like to know what size condoms to get ? How do u measure a penis as there are quite a few sizes out there.. thanks

Comments

• Options
    your not on your own.I DO IT TOO. BUT I LIKE TO GET SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR ME.
  • Options
    What kind of question is that?? This is a forum for ppl with real problems not for strange people who like inserting things inside themselves
  • Options
    Originally posted by DemonK1d Skatewear.Inc:
    What kind of question is that?? This is a forum for ppl with real problems not for strange people who like inserting things inside themselves

Give him a break!

This is a person with a real question so however much you might not agree with what he does is it necessary to be quite so obvious about it?

However, i dont have the answer to your qu., but im sure if its safe to have a penis up your ass thenh in should be ok!

Apparenly you should lubricate it well first though.
  • Options
    That's a great tip actually - when wanking together with your partner - get her to put a finger up your arse and wiggle it and stuff - very nice! Girls sometimes like i too!