Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Results

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
Results day is getting closer, am i the only one shitting myself that i wont get good enough grades :(:(:(
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Nope... I'm shitting myself too...

Even more so, because I have no idea which Uni I'm goin to or what course I'm gonna end up doing...

Ilora x
  • Options
    no...trust me your not. :crazyeyes

however, i'm sure this has been said to you a billion times before...theres always clearing.

but hopefully we won't need it!

good luck!
  • Options
    im so bloody scared! im dreadin it already, an its still a fair bit away. :( :nervous:
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone waiting for results.
    I got my results last year and thankfully did well - but I remember how scary it was, all that waiting and the stress of where you'll be going etc!
    I wouldn't worry though, it almost always works out for the best.
  • Options
    I remember when i was waiting for my A-level results last year, on the actual morning before i went to collect them i had a booklet come through the post about clearing so i was stressing that it was a sign that i hadn't got in anywhere and failed the lot. Luckily everyone else had received one too and i didn't fail but missed my offer by a few points but luckily my uni still let me in so bear that in mind, if not theres always clearing!:)
  • Options
    hmmm :chin:, i think im strange! it aint quite set in yet, and it wont until i have the envelope in my hands - then il start shaking, etc :eek:
    SBG
  • Options
    I done mine a few years back but im only going to Uni now.
    So I never got that will I -wont I get the grades buzz.
    In retrospect it was prob a good thing
  • Options
    I'm bricking it. I keep having nightmares, it's horrid.
  • Options
    I must be going wrong somewhere, I don't get nervous. I quite look forward to it. It's interesting to see how I've done!

Having done a 3rd year at college I've already done the whole A-level thing. Now I'll be getting 1 A-level, one AS level and an AVCE.

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by piccolo

Same! Mine are only GCSEs results but the nightmares........... :nervous:
  • Options
    I guess im the lucky one. My course had NO exams whatsoever and as such, we got graded as we went. The only result im waiting for is the major project, but I know that no matter what I get for that, I already have my grade.

Its also interesting that Ive had UCAS telling me that my chosen Uni has said yes, even though my grades havent come through yet.

(I dont mean to sound like a complete ass, and I do know what you're all going through from past experience - good luck)
  • Options

Oh god tell me about it!:(

An this year im only going in for foundation year in art an design, but if i get this i get access into the uni i want to go to next year, theyve already sent me a 'summer project' And have said my offer is conditional, the condition being successful completion on 6th form, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!:confused:
  • Options
    Ahh i'm so nervous aswell..... me and my friend are counting down the days till we are proved stupid! 15 days left!!

Good luck everyone :D
  • Options
    Im nervous, but not in the obvious scared way. At the moment I feel in a kind of limbo-cant go on without results, cant go back. Im afraid that if I dont get my results I'll end up in limbo forever!
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    you are all gonna fail! ha ha ha

yeh yeh piss off.
  • Options
    just to point out someone seems to have signed in as spongebobsgirl from about 1.30 to 2.00. I'm gonna delete the posts made in that time frame, so if you come across something that seems rude or out of place by spngesbobsgirl that might be the reason.
  • Options
    or it might just be that sponge bob felt like being a bitch. :p

only kidding. :)