Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

non-compos-mentis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my brain feels like a jigsaw, and the pieces are scattered all over the floor, have to pick them up one by one.......last night i think i went to the brink of insanity, and then some.......death by argyreia nervosa aka lsa........watch out, i jumped in at the deep end, was all going very well then it turned on me.......i need to be locked up. help.

Comments

• Options
    Think its time you knock the drugs on the head for a bit mate :crazyeyes
  • Options
    lol, what a difference a couple of hours make, think im getting back to normality slowly.........but that was the weirdest comedown ever, it felt like i'd sobered up but been left permanently retarded, when in hindsight i was still half-tripping (a very worrying sensation).........does that even make sense?

you are right though i am seriously considering calling it a day with the psychedelics especially, ironically this comes at a time when my drug use is already at an all-time low. Weird trip, it was good and bad. I guess I was expecting more of a mushroom high, I just didnt expect it to last 10 hours, had to ride my push-bike home whilst still far too high, and the foxes and deer on the road were freaking me out. woooo im alive and well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by apollo_69
    I just didnt expect it to last 10 hours, had to ride my push-bike home whilst still far too high, QUOTE] why drink and drive when you can take lsd and fly home.
  • Options
    Well you survived to tell the tale but a break never did anyone any harm so go for it.
  • Options
    What did you think of LSA then?

I havent done it myself, I've heard varying reports about how good it is, my mate tried them and actively disliked them.

How was the nausea? Did you extract the LSA or just eat the seeds?
  • Options
    aye just ate the seeds.......was totally different to shrooms, takes a lot longer to kick in and is quite subtle.......i was kind of comparing them to the come up on shrooms i guess thats why i ended up taking 10 when the recommended dose is 4-8, just didnt feel much at first........

the actual trip was quite fun, very spaced and disjointed, was in my own world half the time (everyone else was doing shrooms).....i wish someone had told me about the nausea cos it was kind of on my mind the whole way through but i managed to control it......

trip started bout 8pm and was all going well til around 2am when one of my mates cut his vein on some broken glass (this is typical of him, and hes one of the only sober ones), then it all went wrong.......i saw the blood just gushing out of his arm and i think i went into shock (i have no precedent to go on cos ive never been in shock).........because your emotions and senses are so heightened, you find yourself quite suggestible to sights and sounds, plus the queasiness upped another level.......my legs went to jelly for a second and i half-blacked out, found myself convulsing on the floor for a few seconds (this isnt nice at the best of times, much less when on a trip), and i was just trying so hard not to be sick........it spun me out proper i went a little crazy, had to shut everyones voices out cos it felt like i was gonna die.........needless to say the rest of the trip was ruined, just wanted to sober up but was tripping for hours.......

if it wasnt for that the whole trip would probably have been quite enjoyable, some nice visuals and a general sense of well being.......the only weird thing was it felt like my mind was in another place, and my body was just a shell, it was hard to walk towards the end and while i was cycling back i kept stopping and looking down to find my legs just stopped cycling, had to work them through remote control and couldnt feel any pain ie lactic acid on those big hills, v. weird......

might try it again, still got 80 odd seeds left, but id do a much lower dosage and in the daytime, oddly enough i felt like raving at the beginning so maybe next time at fabric, but i doubt it.....
  • Options
    Extracting the LSA isnt all that hard and is supposed to stop some of the nausea but not all.

Interesting that you mentioned about the disjointed nature of it and your physical side effects. They are very similar to those described to me by the person I know who did them.

I certainly wouldnt do a hallucinogenic in Fabric, but then I hope never to set foot in Fabric again anyway, its a crap place. I havent been there since I did AMT there about 3 years ago now.
  • Options
    so just how would you go about extracting the lsa? a couple of my mates are interested and if it takes away some of the nausea might be worth it......

hmm have you had bad experience at fabric then? i still quite like it, dont go there every week so not bored of it yet.......but its all about the pills really, im not that clued up on AMT actually.........
  • Options

the actual trip was quite fun, very spaced and disjointed, was in my own world half the time (everyone else was doing shrooms).....i wish someone had told me about the nausea cos it was kind of on my mind the whole way through but i managed to control it......

when i took LSA i was very nausious (sp?) for the first 1 hour then i just lay down and the trip began from there, it lasted me about 12 hours, only 13 when i did it you see, somehow i had a connection with God and the universe, more than you'd get from ecstacy or mushrooms, the visuals are different aswell, its not a full blown trip but you just see wee objects floating dwn from the sky past your face, i thought it was quite good actually.
  • Options
    yeah i did it expecting some full on visuals but it was a lot more subtle........and yeah it felt quite spiritual, like i was at one with nature (being in a field), similar to how i get on shrooms........
  • Options
    yeah i did it expecting some full on visuals but it was a lot more subtle........and yeah it felt quite spiritual, like i was at one with nature (being in a field), similar to how i get on shrooms........

whats better then in your opinion LSA or shrooms?
  • Options
    How do you extract? There is the process on erowid, it seems relatively simple.

As for Fabric, I've just found the drinks and entrance stupidly pricely, the people quite unfriendly, and lay out annoying, the lighting not all that good, the sound not very good and the mixing fairly shite. Turnmills is only 5 yards away and is much better.
  • Options
    i definitely prefer mushrooms, mainly bcos ive done them more so they are more predictable and i am more comfortable on them, plus on lsa i felt quite edgy and it lasts a lot longer, my brain cant handle that, takes so long to recover..........definitely an experience though.

tx bong ill have a look on erowid.......ha you think fabrics bad value for money, you should go to some of the clubs in cambridge, major let down......i agree tho, i dont buy drinks there just pop a bean and drink water the whole night (i am a student after all).....entrance is £10 with NUS which aint that bad........

only usally go on fridays (drum and bass night) which has some wicked mixing, cant comment about the rest of the week....the layout took me a while to get used to but i quite like it, pretty dark....n yeah i have met some pretty stuck up girls there ill grant you that, i go for the rave not really to pull tho.....prolly check out turnmills next year as i will be living in london, tx for the tip.
  • Options
    If you like drum and bass get your self down to The End, it has the best sound system in London and they do excellent dark D&B nights.

Granted there are a few coke dealers around but in the main they are fine, when I was there last they had enough bints so they werent bothering anyone.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Granted there are a few coke dealers around but in the main they are fine, when I was there last they had enough bints so they werent bothering anyone.

In the clubs down here we just have pill dealers never come across anyone selling or giving away anything else.

Would like to see some people selling wraps of speed but i guess its easier dealing with tabs, Selling them at a fiver a pop too probably make more money as well considering they are bought in for a £1 each or so.

Someone tried to sell me one for a tenner last year because i must of looked completely desperate or just that gone he thought he`d try it on.

Cheeky **** really cos most pills nowadays around here are not even worth a fiver each, but you gotta allow them making a few quid profit to compensate for the risks they are taking.

If you got the balls to go and deal in clubs i guess you might as well be a oppitunist and be cheeky with the price when you think theres a good chance your pull it off.
  • Options
    £5 a pop, blimey, thats quite high now even for in a club.

They've been going for 3-4-£10 or £2.50 in the last couple of clubs I've been to.

The End and Fabric are the only places in the UK I've been offered coke in a club. I bought some in Fabric once (dam fool) and it was shite (big surprise!).
  • Options
    Yeah i live in torquay and you will only basically score pills in one club. Five pound is the norm to pay or £4, it is pricey i agree and i dont think you get value for money even if you pay £3 because there is a lot of shite pills in circulation nowadays.

i`ve just grown out of pills now to be honest, for years they was the best thing since sliced bread to me but now i`ve moved on.

All good things come to a end i guess.

How much did you pay for that coke from fabric?
  • Options
    there used to be a club in here in Northern Ireland that was run by a loyalist paramilitary group and they had their own dealers in the club standing with them pouches you put round your stomach, full of drugs, just dealing away, no one cared, then the police busted it, ah well...
  • Options
    i do suspect fabric has club dealers because i see the same faces everytime offering me pills, and the price in there is £6 standard usually.....but i dont buy drugs at raves, get em in before.
  • Options
    and the price in there is £6 standard usually.....but i dont buy drugs at raves, get em in before.

now thats high, if someone said £6 for a pill to me i'd be expecting some super pills, i can get certain pills for 90p
  • Options
    £6 for a pill in a club!? I'd never pay that now.

Rather recently i bought some in a club, cost £3. The most i've paid has been a fiver inside a club.
  • Options
    Jesus, theres too much attention paid to the price of pills these days, everybody wants them really cheap, qaulity doesnt seem to come into it.
    I'd gladly pay £5 each for decent pills.

As for how much I paid for the "coke" in Fabric, 45 or 50 I think, complete waste, it was 1/2g coke and then a crushed speedy pill by the feel of it.

The best club I've been to for dealing was one in Montreal, there was a bloke in one corner with combat trousers on. In the four pockets he had pills, speed pills, 1/2g raps of coke and 1g baggies of skunk. All top notch and not that pricey.
  • Options
    I'd also pay a fiver for a better pill, but you don't really know if they are better than the cheaper ones or not, your dealer or whoever you get it from could just be talking shit.

I don't find anything wrong with the quality of pills these days anyway, it does the job but probably yes there were better pills years ago.
  • Options
    Its not a matter of 'doing the job' it is a matter of getting the highest quality you possibly can. You wouldnt except suspect quality from your doctor would you? Its the same.

And yes there are ways of knowing the quality, you test your pills and know/trust your dealer.
  • Options
    I know it's not about doing the job but you want something at the very least will give an effect. I can say in all the pills i've bought i've never had one that didn't work.

Doctor/dealer is a bit different.

Yes i could test my pills but that is too much bother and i don't know of anywhere close to me that sells a tester. Knowing and trusting your dealer is really nothing to do with what quality of pill you get, yes it gives a better chance of what you get but if your dealer gets a shit batch in one week then odds are you'll get it too.
  • Options
    Depends, the dealer I used to deal with (he's now retired) used to offer a money back garentee, he always tested personally and chemically the pills he sold.

A good dealer will not sell bunk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    now thats high, if someone said £6 for a pill to me i'd be expecting some super pills, i can get certain pills for 90p

That's useful, I have a headache and wondered if anybody had any ASPRIN!
  • Options
    Your not allowed to ask for or deal drugs on here. Read the rules.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    Your not allowed to ask for or deal drugs on here. Read the rules.

If that isn't sarcastic, I was being sarcastic.
  • Options
    Its spelt aspirin actually.