Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Stupidness.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
God. I just made myself some Angel Delight; poured it into a bowl, and was about to put it in the fridge. Thinking it'd save me a small journey, i picked up the rubbish in the other hand to put in the bin as I went to the fridge. Bin opens...In goes the angel delight. Now I'm only left with the rubbish. Somehow, I don't think it'll taste the same. :(

Ok, so to make this thread have more point...What stupid things have you done/do you do when you're not focusing properly?

Comments

• Options
    Tried eating cereal with a fork :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell
    Tried eating cereal with a fork :(

I have a cereal related stupid thing too

I poured my cereal into a glass yesterday morning instead of the usual bowl :(
  • Options
    I love angel delight,

stupid things.. Most things I do are stupid..
  • Options
    Saying thank you to cash machines.

Going into Tesco's and putting stuff in a basket then realising I've no money on me so I have to put it all back :(

Twonk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    I always do that. I mumble a "thankyou" to car's that let me cross too. I'm sure they hear me. :/
  • Options
    Going into Tesco's and putting stuff in a basket then realising I've no money on me so I have to put it all back :(

Twonk.

I hate doing that. or running out of money:(
  • Options

:lol: that's SO the sort of thing I'd do. I say thank you when automatic doors let me through. And when websites say "hello (my username)" or welcome or something like that, I say hello back. And I'm the annoying one who yells "phone!!" or "door!!" but never answers it.
  • Options
    I drove to my mates with my shoes on the car roof, i can only drive in trainers so had to put my goin out shoes in the car, but didnt.
  • Options
    essex girls...
  • Options
    Re: Stupidness.
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    What stupid things have you done/do you do when you're not focusing properly?

Downloaded a song by the Carpenters.
  • Options
    too many to name here, or maybe i've just not done anything cuz i'm a genius. one thats never stupid. i'm sure theres something but i just cant think of it
  • Options
    This ones embarassing but going commando and then zipping your trowsers can cause accidents :( luckly it did no damage.. just pain:(
  • Options
    this thread is stupid baddancing.gif
  • Options
    by the words of nick,"you do something stupid everyday,your too clumsy!"just about everytime we go out i run into stuff,if we go to rent a movie i will pick one up and five will fall.just about everyday i bang my knee on our coffee table(i think nick put it there on purpose just so that i will run into it,lol)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Stupidness.
    Originally posted by J
    Essex girls. :p

eyesects.gif

LOL smileslayer.gif
  • Options
    I managed to get a papercut on my nose on Friday.
  • Options
    looking for my keys with only one hand, because I'm holding my keys in the other hand
  • Options
    I regulary walk into large objects such at telephone poles and lampposts, seriously dont ask me why i just seem to be drawn to them.

I would blame my eyesight or something but my eyes are fine :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gavman
    I regulary walk into large objects such at telephone poles and lampposts, seriously dont ask me why i just seem to be drawn to them.

I would blame my eyesight or something but my eyes are fine :/

Could be an ear problem.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Could be an ear problem.

well I heard somewhere that ear problems can affect your balance and stuff but i dont know if its true or not
  • Options
    i noticed a breeze in work last week. when i looked down i realised it was because my shirt was open :(
  • Options
    Putting water on my cereals instead of milk.

Making a drink of orange juice in a breakfast bowl.

Making my cereals in a glass.

^ Note these all happen when I'm half zombie in the morning.

Other things include running into a closed door and flying through the air landing about 6ft away from the door, neglecting to turn over an important exam question thus missing out half of the questions, going the wrong way down the dual carriageway, going out with the trousers on that I'd worn the previous day only to find I'd spent the whole day with yesterdays socks hanging out the bottom.

The list is endless.
  • Options
    Two come to mind almost immdiately.

1) Putting a meal in the oven, waiting for the amount of time, coming back and realising that while I have turned the knob, I haven't turned on the oven itself, so I have to wait double the time.

2) All the phones in my house are small portable ones. When I can't find my mobile, I ring it using the home phone, so when I lost one of the home handsets, I tried to ring it with another home phone handset, and wondering why I wasn't getting through.
  • Options
    I was singing to my car stereo really loudly the other day with my window down. I stopped at the traffic lights and carried on singing, wondering why all the pedestrians were staring at me. The stereo wasn't that loud but I was! :(
  • Options
    I don't have this problem very often because I am not stupid ;)

I sometimes throw the teaspoon in the bin instead of the used teabag, have also thrown the yogurt in the bin and kept the foil top before. I've lit the wrong end of a cig from time to time (not good for the eyelashes) but to make excuses for myself, I was lashed off my tits :lol:

To add to the running into doors thing, I broke my nose last year walking into an open door (the side bit) and I have no excuse sadly, such as being wankered.
  • Options
    Trying to put the kettle in the fridge is a classic for me. Also, trying to put the cereal in the fridge and the milk, where the cereal goes.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Pouring hot water in the teapot, leaving the tea to brew for a bit then coming back and finding I didn't actually put teabags in the teapot in the first place! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    OK I have a sweeping fringe which is fairly long, and many times I've lit my cigarette..and lit my hair as well. Once I was so drunk, I didn't notice my hair burning in front of my eyes.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I waved to myself in the window once.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    I walked into an irrisponibly (sp) placed drill, turned around to complain, turned back and stumpt my toe on it... again. *doh*