Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

good/bad pointd

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, firstly, no bitchyness just a little fun

State one good and one bad point about the person above.
«13456

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can be a pain in the ass but can also be canny to new uns :D

    for Graeme(I forgot to quote) :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has a wicked sense of humour but can be quick to jump to conclusions

    (beckyboo)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    She's rather splendid, but said Newkie Broon was nasty :p

    very entertaining/good to chat to, but can be very pessimistic.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Has a wide range of knowlege and is helpfull,

    I seriously can't think of a bad one:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    very entertaining/good to chat to, but can be very pessimistic.

    she's really talented especially with her clothes but thats also bad because it means although i have terrible trouble finding trousrs to fit and we're the same height, she has no problem cos she can alter them :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Has a wide range of knowlege and is helpfull,

    I seriously can't think of a bad one:(
    Good: Friendly to noobs

    Bad: Seeks attention too often
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    [off topic]

    you gotta admit I'm getting better now:)

    [/off topic]
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Is amsuing to watch flirt.

    Will say or do anything to get attention.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    has some great political/view on things :)

    is mean to me:(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    (Is thankful you commented)

    Bad: Is incidiously immature and brash.

    Good: Sticks by the people he THINKS he knows.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    (Is thankful you commented)

    Bad: Is incidiously immature and brash.

    Good: Sticks by the people he THINKS he knows.

    good - erm ... :chin:

    bad - you really want me to list them all?!?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    (Is thankful you commented)

    Bad: Is incidiously immature and brash.

    Good: Sticks by the people he THINKS he knows.

    That me?

    And I thought I was being ignored
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    good - erm ... :chin:

    bad - you really want me to list them all?!?

    Refers to the no bitching quote...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    Refers to the no bitching quote...

    awww, shame.

    *shrugs*

    nightie night :)
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Good - kind and supportive, nice friend

    bad - erm...:chin: I dunno :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Good - kind and supportive, nice friend

    bad - erm...:chin: I dunno :(

    Potentially a nice lad.

    Has bad punctuality :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    Potentially a nice lad.

    Has bad punctuality :p
    Has the same dress sense as me (so stylish ;))

    Reminds me of Edith Bowman, although thats not a bad thing. Um, says 'Och' alot, which I don't get, 'cause Im English and things. :(

    ETA: I've just realised, I think I say 'och.' I say it often but would just never spell it like that and stuff. I dunno. :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Good: From Essex
    Bad: From Essex

    :p
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can be alright sometimes

    Wants to hit me with a baseball bat at leeds :(
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Can be alright sometimes

    Wants to hit me with a baseball bat at leeds :(

    Don't even get me started.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    JsT:

    GOod, knows his ale and is very funny.
    Bad, is far too sensitive and shy.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Can be alright sometimes

    Wants to hit me with a baseball bat at leeds :(

    Tries

    Tries too hard.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Young and sexy
    Has the same dress sense as me (so stylish ;))

    Reminds me of Edith Bowman, although thats not a bad thing. Um, says 'Och' alot, which I don't get, 'cause Im English and things. :(

    ETA: I've just realised, I think I say 'och.' I say it often but would just never spell it like that and stuff. I dunno. :(

    lmao! Random!

    Edith ain't all that bad, she presented MTV :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by 1983
    lmao! Random!

    Edith ain't all that bad, she presented MTV :(
    Yeh, I realised when I wrote it it wasn't a bad thing. But yes, you remind me of her. I think it's the Scottish/blonde thing going on. *shrugs*
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Becky's a dolly. Except she's got a personal hygeine problem that'd put George of The Jungle to shame. Poooo-wee.

    BTW, don't point out my good/bad points anybody, I'm too fragile at the minute...
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    GOOD POINT: I find his posts very amusing when they're abusing Rangers.

    BAD POINT: He hates rangers

    :D
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite

    BTW, don't point out my good/bad points anybody, I'm too fragile at the minute...


    (not ass-licking) but you really are very attractive. :yum:


    (i know you said you dont want to hear anything bad, but I can't say anything bad about you because I can't think of anything, so I'll leave it at that )
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bri-namite
    Becky's a dolly. Except she's got a personal hygeine problem that'd put George of The Jungle to shame. Poooo-wee.

    BTW, don't point out my good/bad points anybody, I'm too fragile at the minute...

    Shut it you.

    You're a flower and a half, but you need to grow more balls and tell people where to go and how shit they are at Paint Shop Pro and Scarecrow like they look. >:|
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Originally posted by Kermit
    JsT:

    GOod, knows his ale and is very funny.
    Bad, is far too sensitive and shy.

    Shy? Me? Shy??!?!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by JsT
    Shy? Me? Shy??!?!

    good: has pretty stars
    bad: dont really know him at all so couldnt possibly say
Sign In or Register to comment.