Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

techno mods.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
are they ...or are they just down the pub?
there wodern people like you lit.
modern people like you lot.
...so they have those mobile taliking devices ...do you reckon the mod thats on duty right now ...is sending texts to dom and co ...'oh my god theres a racist thread ...hows it racist ...wellll ...ok keep an euye on it ...wobbles fallen out with kermit ...clandestines in love with rolly and beckies opened that fucking bar again ...helop what do i do!?
the reason i ask is ...theres a mod in 'who's on line' replying to thread about the racist or not joke ...half an hour ago ...i went to bring some logs in ...still replying to the same thread. i'm thinking ...fucking hell theres going to be a massive lay down the law and your all toast kinda situation ...but then nothing!
so come on mod ...explain ...do you text each other to sort this place out or ...unlike me ...do you know a way out?

Comments

• Options
    Rolly, I 'think' so apologies if im totally wrong but Luci helps out on the evenings, thats when we see her about.

and i cant remember what else i was gonna say cos I have just popped upstairs for 10 mins till Big Brother comes back on........gonna see 'chicken' get her ass kicked out :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Rolly, I 'think' so apologies if im totally wrong but Luci helps out on the evenings, thats when we see her about.

and i cant remember what else i was gonna say cos I have just popped upstairs for 10 mins till Big Brother comes back on........gonna see 'chicken' get her ass kicked out :D
    well i've just been out and put emilys bike away ...toys away ...rubbish out ...saw a fox on this wonderful evening ...rumaging through my fuckink rubbish!
    what a wonderful evening to be living such an exciting night ...