Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Friday Night.....again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So are you in or out tonight ? if your out where are you going and if your in why are you in :D

Im a very sad, boring person because im staying in, getting peeeeeeed and waiting patiently for Big Brother to come on :D

Hey and feel free to have a chin wag in this thread cos I wont shout at you...unlike some others :p

Comments

• Options
    in, with beers and joints and a couple friends. i severly lack a life :(:crying:
  • Options
    I was meant to be going out for a 21st, but I have no pennies until tomorrow and plus I want to go and buy clothes as I've been skint for aaaages.

My arse is hanging out my jeans pretty much. FAT ARSE :(

Sigh. I'm hungry. I need some chuch.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    I'm currently in drinking the Broon Ale. I might roll to the pub later.

piss head :p

manda are you supposed to drink and smoke joints at the same time ? not taking the piss, I thought you do one or the other :confused:

edited cos i couldnt spell a word :blush:
  • Options
    elo Rebecca :)

Hullooh young Andrew! How's it GAWN! I'm SO hungry, but if I eat anymore, I shall jiggle much like the Michelin Man.
  • Options
    nothing planned. thinking about going to the pub but im a bit tired. plus my mates move to oz tomorrow so drinking may not be a good idea, probably only bring on the tears and i shall be doing enough greetin tomorrow :(
  • Options
    Dunno, the fuck nuts at Lloyds ain't given me a debit card yet so I can't get cash back and I can't be arsed to go all the way into town while 13 year old lad with white Lightning watches me get money out the bank.

Prolly will pop out, I'll scrape a pennies together I finks.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    piss head :p

manda are you supposed to drink and smoke joints at the same time ? not taking the piss, I thought you do one or the other :confused:

edited cos i couldnt spell a word :blush:

sure, why not do both at once. get dry mouth and beer is a liquid ;) but nothing too much. hard liquor and pot makes me hurl, which i'm sure you all wanted to know.
  • Options
    Eat, you silly wench!
    I'm going to get some food in a mo.

I should, I went to the lad's and I made us cheese on toast. Clearly not enough for this famished bisom. :(

I'm thinking I shall make scrambled egg on toast. Oooh I'm mad fer it me on a Friday, eh! ;p

But alas, it's a mission to move my bahooky out my chair. Le sigh.
  • Options
    I'm in tonight, boyfriend's on nightshift, friends are off doon the Quayside clubbing and I'm not in the moooood :( Therefore I too am waiting for BB, BeckyBoo...but I have got a nice bottle of wine and the dog for company. I think the words I'm searching for are aged, prematurely and middle. Not necessarily in that order :p

Since I can't be bothered starting a new topic, someone here might know. About an hour ago I spied a rabbit in the garden, and since it was definitely a pet (big, white and fluffy) I decided to catch it...plus we live near a main road which is never good for small, fluffy things. I know it doesn't belong to any of the neighbours, but obviously it's someone's...and maybe they'll put up those "missing" posters or something? Should I just keep it, or is there something I should do? Before anyone suggests rabbit pie, I'm a veggie :p:lol:
  • Options
    i'm sat in waitin....for my false tan to dry!
  • Options
    Today's been a fabby doo day.

This is my only fecking day off till next Friday though, so I am munching my Domino's and I'm considering having a wank over Rachel Stevens before I hit the sack later.

Un thrill per minute.
  • Options
    I'm currently in drinking the Broon Ale. I might take roll to the pub later.
    i'm never gonna make it to bleedin' bradford now!
    i'm always in on a friday ...nearly always. i have my medication to hand ...
  • Options
    Hmm my excuse for staying in.. is i'm saving my energy for tomorrow night ;) but its mainly due to the fact that i'm surrounded by farms so a good night out is limited... plus mates too lazy to do anything...

So tonight i will spend some time on the net and then go downstairs and find a good dvd to watch and maybe big brother... not too bad... got few drinks down me :)
  • Options
    I have nothing whatsoever to do tonight. It's an exciting life.

Today has been a nice day though :)
  • Options
    I just got home from work, and am sitting munching on an apple, whilst watching Big Brother. :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    in, with beers and joints and a couple friends. i severly lack a life :(:crying:

Give me a beer :)
  • Options

manda are you supposed to drink and smoke joints at the same time ?
    ya daft old bat!
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ya daft old bat!

you two are quite amusing :D
  • Options
    I can't do nothing so I'm sat here with my new doggy:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    you two are quite amusing :D
    how can i put this in american ...she lives on the other side of the tracks.
  • Options
    Got to go to work tomorrow at 9. Also got work on Sunday. In fact, I've got a single day off until I start school the 23rd of August. *sigh*
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    ya daft old bat!

lmfao :lol::lol:

Well I didnt frigging know did i :lol:

psst beleive it or not i have a roll up here and its got sommat in but I dont know wether to smoke it or not, im sat thinking 'shall I' or 'shall I not' :lol:
  • Options
    Was at work til 7.15, then met up with some people from my old job at the pub, now home alone with 17 cans of beer, 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka and a lot of DVDs.

I'm now starting to wish I had a shift tonight! (can't complain though, already had over 30hrs this week... got 12 tomorrow!)
  • Options
    tonight im in. as always.
    im sat here on thesite and watching telel feeling sorry formyself.
    wats new eh!
  • Options
    I'm currently in drinking the Broon Ale. I might roll to the pub later.

Brown Ale is minging. Bleugh.

I've been to the beach this evening with a friend and now I'm home killing some time before bedtime :)
  • Options
    In now, I had work. I haven't been in on a friday night in ages, the Teeveeee's pants. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    to the beach killing some time
    yes ...tommorow bt tyhe looks of things. it's only 11 miles over the hill!
  • Options
    I was out last night and didn't get in til 5am.
    I couldn't possibly go out and do it all again!

Was a great night too...spent a tenner and was still drunk. I just love meeting people I know when I'm out, free lift into town and home, free club entry, few free drinks...nice :D

Friday for me usually means sitting in with a take away and having an early night. I've had the chinese take away and now I just need to drag myself off here to bed
  • Options
    was out, now im in.
    left 4 dvds at a mates house. silly billy me.
  • Options
    lmfao :lol::lol:

Well I didnt frigging know did i :lol:

psst beleive it or not i have a roll up here and its got sommat in but I dont know wether to smoke it or not, im sat thinking 'shall I' or 'shall I not' :lol:

ya druggie:p last night i got wrecked. and will now be in hiding for the next few years due to certain things i did :rolleyes: