Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hot weather sucks

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
I've just got back from work. I work outdoors, walking around keeping thepeace. It's great. But today it has been awful, the heat beating down on me, turning my exposed flesh red.
I've been sweating, drinking loads, and I've got a rash of some sort on my legs where my boots were rubbing.

I hope you lot are grateful to dedicated soles like me!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Hot weather sucks
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    I've just got back from work. I work outdoors, walking around keeping thepeace. It's great. But today it has been awful, the heat beating down on me, turning my exposed flesh red.
    I've been sweating, drinking loads, and I've got a rash of some sort on my legs where my boots were rubbing.

I hope you lot are grateful to dedicated soles like me!

You should wear a bikini ;):lol:
  • Options
    I don't think the tan lines would suit me.
    I'd be tempted if you could get a black and white chequered one though :lol:
  • Options
    Re: Hot weather sucks
    Originally posted by Whowhere
    I've been sweating, drinking loads,
    so thats where all the booze goes that you confiscate!
  • Options
    I wish i was outside working, during the summer i am working in a factory making safety helmets (very dull).... the temperature in there is hotter than outside!! All due to the machines which mould plastic let off all the heat.... unbearable..Dont think i would suit a bikini either
  • Options
    Are you a bobby on the beat then?