Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

FAO Rolly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Duuuuude, am back ;):D

Have a good day, layte

Comments

• Options
    errr ...right. welcome back ...anyone know this guy.
  • Options
    Kinda...

should i be admitting to that....? :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    should i be admitting to that....? :p

i dont think so ... :p
  • Options
    I know him.

Forgot he joined here....hmmmm.....

Jamie knows him personally :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *x*l'il miss socks*x*
    I know him.

Forgot he joined here....hmmmm.....

Jamie knows him personally :yes:
    i'm safe then?
  • Options
    You are. Don't worry.

Unless he decides he fancies you....
  • Options
    You are. Don't worry.

Unless he decides he fancies you....
    now i can handle that but ...can clandestine in the politics forum?
  • Options
    Hmmm....I don't know.....
  • Options
    Hmmm....I don't know.....
    this is a cut and paste of the convo i had with clan last night ...............

with those credentials even i could rule the world one day ...now that would be scary!

Somehow MR, even with your background i take you for a far more moderate and humble man than our Commander in Thief.

why thankyou you awsome devil ...he's chatting me up isn't he ...

LOL, guess its that tough prison image you exude!

and then from MOK ...Clandestine is MR's bitch? Who'da thunk it..

so it looks like i'm spoken for.
  • Options
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    SIZE=1]anyone know this guy.[/SIZE]

Isnt he the one we had a good laugh with a couple of weeks ago? He started a thread and was 50 pages long within 10 mins ........I think he's the one :D
  • Options
    You are. Don't worry.

Stop lying, Franki.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    Isnt he the one we had a good laugh with a couple of weeks ago? He started a thread and was 50 pages long within 10 mins ........I think he's the one :D
    i remember realy but don't let on ...
  • Options
    Originally posted by the doc horatio
    Stop lying, Franki.

You love him, really :p
  • Options
    You love him, really :p

My God, yeah. Did you know he works out lots? Did ya? And did you know he's bi? Did you? I don't think you know. But it's OK, he'll be along soon to tell you. And if you are really lucky, he'll insult you for absolutely no reason, apart from not liking you!
  • Options
    He might also stick photos of you on your photobucket and then photoshop them and stick em on message boards, over all he's a great guy:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    He might also stick photos of you on your photobucket and then photoshop them and stick em on message boards, over all he's a great guy:p

LoL!!

Everyone Jamie's an attention seekin prat...thanks for raising that to my attention again Hellfire...that had been completely forgotten about.

And Horatio...helllll no. I thought we were e-friends, haha. Silly me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by chriss-kun
    LoL!!

Everyone Jamie's an attention seekin prat...thanks for raising that to my attention again Hellfire...that had been completely forgotten about.

And Horatio...helllll no. I thought we were e-friends, haha. Silly me.

I don't think so, he isn't making threads like.. LOOK AT ME I WANT YOUR BLOODY PITY, jamies a nice guy and I think most ob here will pick him over you..
  • Options
    I don't think so, he isn't making threads like.. LOOK AT ME I WANT YOUR BLOODY PITY, jamies a nice guy and I think most ob here will pick him over you..

You're an immature little kid. Sure, I may act it on here...but msn or else where I can be pretty reasonable. Unlike you I don't turn a perfectly rationaly conversaton (between Kate and I) into a slagging match. You're an arsehole and I don't want anything to do with you or your opinion.

And, you don;t know Jamie in real life. You don't know Jamie at all and tbh you don't know me. So until you actually get a clue, don't talk about things you don't understand.

Sure, I did post pics of Jamie, on a board of TWENTY FIVE PEOPLE, around only ten of which where active. It mas my way of getting back at Jamie. I could a went round and started a fight. I didn't, because unlike you ya little brat I am more mature than I make out. I mean seriously...who the fuck are you to threaten me over the internet. Saying things like, "Watch your back...one day mate..." and telling my you would beat me up. Grow up you little fool I mean seriousl...who are you? You're a nbody to me...no more than a joke with an uninformed opinion.

One last thing, you said he isn't making posts about wanting pity? Try reading his live journal... And, I don;t even know why that is relevant. I didn't ask for anyones pity. Keep out of my life, and in this matter MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.
  • Options
    Hey, Me and kate had a lovely conversation:)

and.. I never said that:rolleyes:
  • Options
    oi!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought this thread was about me ...
  • Options
    Hey, Me and kate had a lovely conversation:)

and.. I never said that:rolleyes:

I have the chatlog somewhere. Listen to be honest with you, like I just said, I don't want anything to do with you...so I don't intend to keep arguing with you.
  • Options
    Sorry, sorry, sorry.

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Rolly :D
  • Options
    yes.. and anyone could make a chat log up.. I could make one saying I was speaking to David beckham.. god:rolleyes:
  • Options
    That conversation was never rational to start with...

Jamie's livejournal is his to do whatever he wants with... I've never taken what he's written as looking for pity...

True no one here really knows anyone in real life, but that doesn't mean we can't form our own opinions of them... Yes they may not always be totally accurate, but they are our own opinions to do what we want with...

There was no need to drag me into this Chriss
  • Options

*pulls you back out*
  • Options

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Rolly :D
    little shit
  • Options
    That conversation was never rational to start with...

Jamie's livejournal is his to do whatever he wants with... I've never taken what he's written as looking for pity...

True no one here really knows anyone in real life, but that doesn't mean we can't form our own opinions of them... Yes they may not always be totally accurate, but they are our own opinions to do what we want with...

I didn't mean to. And, your opinions of The Jamie you know are probably correct. Shame he isn't like that at all in real life, eh?
  • Options
    I don't give a shit what you think about me or my LJ Chriss. Anyone on thesite is welcome to add me or to be added. I write about what I like in mine as you do on yours. I've never acted any different on here than in real life.
  • Options
    Shame he isn't like that at all in real life, eh?

Ok people, before anyone says it: I AM NOT SLAGGING OFF JAMIE.

Jamie knows what I think, and I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate me putting it on here.

However, Chriss does have a point. None of us are in any position to say we know a person we haven't met, or to slag off someone who has met them/knows them personally.

Although I would say that Rich knows me better than anyone else, I'm not gonna say the same about him because I've never met him, and I would never know how much he has/hasn't told me about himself. Graeme, you can't just go being a twat to someone because he's slagging off your friend either. The person they know and the person you know may be totally different.

And telling someone you've never met who lives in a country on the other end of the wonderful island of Great Britain than where you do that they'd better watch their back is a bit stupid, don't ya think?
  • Options
    However, Chriss does have a point. None of us are in any position to say we know a person we haven't met, or to slag off someone who has met them/knows them personally.

Yes, but you can get an idea of what that person is like after talking to them for a certain length of time. It all comes down to whether you trust that person.
    And telling someone you've never met who lives in a country on the other end of the wonderful island of Great Britain than where you do that they'd better watch their back is a bit stupid, don't ya think?B]

I do agree to that actually but some people just get a bit carried away. (and you never know with some people :p)