Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bargin..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm so chuffed.. I go into town to get my wrist support and game, look into game and find the best bargin ever. one game.. AvP 2 been out about a year, quality graphics.. £1.99,

so.. whats your best high st bargin, minus charity shops.

Comments

• Options
    I just bought a really nice denim skirt today and it was down to £13.50 in the sales.

Bargain :thumb:
  • Options
    Well my game should be about £25 i got it for £1.99 and it was brand new and sealed
  • Options
    I bought a cool belt today for £1. Bargin :D
  • Options
    A pink skirt from ASDA for 89p!! All because it had a ickle mark on it!
  • Options
    Re: Bargin..
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    AvP 2 been out about a year, quality graphics..

.... and shit gameplay. ;)

I got the score of Songs in A Minor by Alicia Keys for a fiver at a local book shop. I got the Best of Blur last week for the same price, yet it's still selling at the same price that it was when it first came out years ago at other outlets.
  • Options
    Re: Bargin..

I was in Durham the other week and got a fabulous handwoven handbag for £17.50, which I thought was the most amazing bargain considering all the work that's gone into it and how long I expect it will last!

Am always very suspicious of bargains...such as shoes for £5. Always expect they'll fall apart five minutes after I've bought them, making them less of a bargain and more of a safety hazard :D:lol:
  • Options
    pulled a load of hardwood window frames ...complete with sealed double glazing units out of a skip this morning ...now i have to figure out what to do with them ...
  • Options
    i got a dkny jacket for $18 reduced from $280 when i was living in the states! happiness!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    Well my game should be about £25 i got it for £1.99 and it was brand new and sealed

You already told us mate.

If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were trying to get one over on people. :yeees:
  • Options
    Bargin eh? sounds dyslixious! :)
  • Options
    You can buy cans of coke at the council for $1, which is the cheapest I've seen Coke anywhere in the city... bargain! :p
  • Options
    i got 2 long sleeved o'neill tshirts that were half price and b.o.g.o.f so i got 2 for £12.

i also got some animal pants and a duff jacket half price & bogof for £20.
  • Options
    My best recent buy was a decent purse for £1.50 in a next clearance shop. That doesn't top my friend though, who has just bought a suit jacket in Dorothy Perkins for £5!!!
  • Options
    one time i got a really fat bag for the price of a regular. i thought that was a pretty nifty little deal.
  • Options
    I only ever get bargains as I am a total cheapskate! Best recent bargain was a pair of dolcis shoes I thought I'd never find (its been about a year!) at merryhill for £8! That same day I got some faith wedges in the sale for £10 and they are so lovely.

Er I also got a fleecey throw for recovering my sofa bed for £5 from some shop in brum. But like I say I'm a cheapskate and my purse refuses to open if something is more than £10-unless its really really worth it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kate1
    My best recent buy was a decent purse for £1.50 in a next clearance shop.

Me too. Mine is little and I <3 it. 50p too. :D
  • Options
    Im goin bargain hunting in the sales on Saturday, I get paid friday :hyper: