Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

X rated, the pop videos they tried to ban

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
The number one rudest Video was rock bitch, them writhing about having a full lesbian sex orgy in the video.
My claim to fame - Lisa from Rock Bitch used to fancy me when I was 16. (They used to stay in the area quite a lot -my friend was friends with them and went and stayed in their coven)I quite fancied her too, but never did do anything about it - good job it seems - look how my life could have turned out!
:eek2:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh dear, that could have been a bit of a....revealing life :p
  • Options
    fame... it could have been mine.
  • Options
    I like rockbitch :lol:
  • Options
    I couldnt watch it, I was at work and when ever I turned over the telly to se what was going on there was a big pair of tits on screen, and some how I dont think the residents of the old people home would like that some how.

theres only 3 guys there, ones gay, ones so denmented he thinks everyone wants to kill him so he would think they were killer tits, and the other one likes jam
  • Options
    Re: X rated, the pop videos they tried to ban
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    The number one rudest Video was rock bitch, them writhing about having a full lesbian sex orgy in the video.
    My claim to fame - Lisa from Rock Bitch used to fancy me when I was 16. (They used to stay in the area quite a lot -my friend was friends with them and went and stayed in their coven)I quite fancied her too, but never did do anything about it - good job it seems - look how my life could have turned out!
    :eek2:

Where can I get it from???? :hyper:
  • Options
    Babe_of_RockbitchBabe_of_Rockbitch Posts: 1 Just got here
    Well now, isn’t this interesting. There I was, having a senior moment and couldn’t remember the title of the video mentioned in this discussion ( Breathe, btw) so I did a quick search and weirdly this forum was what popped up. 

I would be veeeeery curious as to who the original poster is, as I can think of about three candidates but can’t pin you down, so to speak. DO tell me if you are male or female and give me your initials from then and I should be able to work it out, because despite the passage of time I am quite burning with curiosity! 

You can’t get the video, btw. It was a tv show introduced by Alice Cooper, who was a lovely chap.  You can find an information listing on it on wikipedia under the title  X-rated, the pop videos they tried to ban....( I can’t post external links) But if anyone DOES upload it onto YouTube somehow, do tell me. Would love to see that show again.

Regards, Babe. Aka Lisa Wills. Still at it. ;) 

...stay safe.