Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls Vs Guys in Fights

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has any guy ever been attacked by a women for no reason whatsoever?

And if so what did you do?

Tonight we went to Brighton and I went off on my own taking photos.

Then all of a sudden this pyscho girl comes up to me with the neck of a broken glass bottle threatening to bottle me with it.

Her Male friend gets her to release the bottle but she still manages to punch me on the side of the head, for no reason at all. I was kinda stunned by the whole thing and I was on my own whilst she was with about 5 other people, none of whom seemed to be going out of their way to stop her.

Was probabaly too stunned to thinking about hitting her back and then my thoughts turned to the fact I was wearing glasses and not my contacts at the time and if they broke I wouldn't be able to drive the 80 miles back home, or the expensive camera in my hand would be smashed or the other 3 or so guys wouldn't just let me defend myself if I did hit her back they'd join in and 4 against 1 wouldn't be great odds.

Also thought of HollyOaks episode where Mandy has been beating up Tony and the one time he defends himself he's the one the Police arrest.

Comments

• Options
    I've never understood this 'females are weaker, don't hit them!!' attitude.

I mean, is it RIGHT to hit anybody?!

And what if you hit a man weaker than you? Is it still right then? What if men and women were of generally equal strength? Would it still be wrong to hit women then?!
  • Options
    I got hit by a guy a while ago and I didn't retaliate purely because I don't beleive in violence, well obviously I beleive it because it does happen, but I'm pacifist or whatever :p. But I know what you mean about women like that, they go around saying "if I wanted to I could beat you up" and they think they're really hard and it does my head in because if they got in a bad fight with a guy (with all the broken bones and stuff) then they'd go to court saying how defenseless they were and the guy would get a couple of years for gbh!!

Do unto others as they would do unto you; so don't hit people, no matter your or their gender. Also, I do realise that some girls are actually very strong and could probably beat their fair share of guys up, but generally it's all talk, they seem to think all you need to do is knee a guy in the balls :confused: and then he topples over.
  • Options
    Pah, stupid girl. I once almost got beaten up for no reason. The girl was drunk and she kept swinging at me. Luckly I learnt how to block punches when my sister had her relapse and thought I should be exterminated so the drunken thing didnt hit me once.
    I feel sorry for my mate tho...he had to kiss the skallywag to calm her down:lol:
  • Options
    Shouldn't hit unless it's self defense and even though still not expecting you to beat the other person senseless, just a few smacks/pushes to stop the person from hitting you.

Though I do feel sorry for guys when they're put in that situation, especially for you DiamondGeezer. I mean as you say, that girl got away with beating u for no reason but to defend yourself from a girl... they would make you out to be the worst in the world.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I've had a few guys try and fight me in rugby matches, needless to say I've dispensed revenge suitably.

Never been involved in a fight with a woman before. I doubt I'd attack back though.
  • Options
    I can't explain how much I hate fighting. I can see this image of times I've been hit in the face, and it's fucking horrible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aspartame
    Fighting worries me because I might go too far and off the other person.
    Prison and having something like that on my conscience are none too inviting.

Violence towards people isn't my thing, anyway.

That's the best thing if any about the USA, if someone attacks you and you defend yourself then the police will probably support you, over here they'll more likey ruin your life and lock you up.

They seem to view everything like you can't go to far and only use measured amounts of force to stop someone, but what if there's one person attacking you and they have 6 friend looking on ready to get stuck into you as well.

It's beginning to hit me that I could have died last night, when that crazy phycho was walking around with a big broken bottle in her hands, once cut to the throat and I could have bled to death. If she'd had it in her hands when she punched me on the side I'd easy have been disfigured for life. Which would probably have killed my confidence, made jobs interviews more difficult, meeting new people, etc.

Makes me think ...
  • Options
    You could have called the police couldn't you?
  • Options
    I could have died last night, when that crazy phycho was walking around with a big broken bottle in her hands, once cut to the throat and I could have bled to death. If she'd had it in her hands when she punched me on the side I'd easy have been disfigured for life.

:( thats horrible. but when ive been out clubbin, i've seen girls having a go at men all the time, usually they hold back and ignore it but you do get a couple of men pissed up that will have a go back. The fact that you didnt even do anything makes it even worse
  • Options
    Fightings never good, but i figure i'd hit (or generally do pretty much what-ever I think is warrented by the situation) a girl / woman under the same circumstances as i'd hit a man.

Actually i think i'd be slightly more lily to pre-emptivly strike a man than a woman, as I'm more likly to consider myself threatened, but that comes more down to size, streangth and aggression rather than plain gender.
  • Options
    The only girls who I've ever seen who would even consider hitting a guy are complete man-beast-brutes. Hence, I wouldn't want to hit any of them back if they hit me.

If a girl does hit you, it's funny to stare at her for a second and then laugh. Not a "mwhaha" laugh, for it's too fake - Actually make it look like you're going to piss yourself and as if you're trying your hardest to stop it. Then she'll either get really pissed and hit you again or stand down, like the bitch should. If she keeps hitting you just go "AGAIN BITCH", "HIT MEEEE", "AGAIN" "OLOLLOL". Eventually she'll realise that she's no stronger than hospital tea and run away. [/untried method]
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaptin pikarrrd
    I've never understood this 'females are weaker, don't hit them!!' attitude.

I mean, is it RIGHT to hit anybody?!

And what if you hit a man weaker than you? Is it still right then? What if men and women were of generally equal strength? Would it still be wrong to hit women then?!

I agree :yes: but I don't believe it's Ok for either party to use excessive force.

A woman (who's not all there in the head) flipped out in this pub and was thrown out by the manager (who's not a small guy)... and she tried to come in again and lunged at him... now she's not of big frame or anything... yet he started punching her in the face, dragged her outside... threw her against the wall & when she fell over started kicking her.

If you wanna start a fight... why not fight somebody who's of equal strength? There's no way that woman could defend herself even if she did start the fight and she could have easily been restrained painlessly by somebody of his height and build.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Um, well, a number of years ago, I did punch a girl when I was really angry (I can't remember if she had done anything herself to make me angry or if it only were other people) and it took me 3 years to forgive myself (I know it sounds extreme).
    But now, I think I have enough control on my anger to not hit anyone again except if they really, really deserve it, and in that (very unlikely) case I'd have no regrets regardless of their gender.
  • Options
    I'd never hit anyone guy or girl cause i'm too nice, but then again no one has ever actually hit me before so i guess i'm lucky although i'm sure i wouldnt just stand there and take it, i would try and defend myself
  • Options
    My friend tries to make me hit her. She winded me once because I refused to hit her. Damn bitch. :|

She says that seeing as women are on an equal playing field on everything else these days, and that she's stronger than most of the boys in my year, I should be able to do it.

However, she's still a girl. I have enough trouble punching boys, however much they have wound me up, let alone having a swing at a girl.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    You could have called the police couldn't you?

Called the Police for what?

Please explain how calling the Police helps you when someone has a smashed bottle in their hand and is standing 2 feet away from you? And there is 5 or 6 friends of hers, half of them guys standing all around you?
  • Options
    i once had a motley crue esque party which had : 2 naked 14 year old bisexual girls, 2 ounces of marijuana,alot of alcohol, and 7 bongs. one of the 14 year olds was trying to kill herself with a knife, cos she was drunk, i had to hold her to the ground while she tried to kill me, which was nice, so to calm herself down she went upstairs and essentially raped my mate with the cunning use of emotional blackmail, plus that power women have when they're hot and naked. didnt really no how to ract to that one myself.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    I broke a guy's nose once, but that was because he wouldn't leave me alone. I did warn him *shrugs*

Ok.. I never wanna get on the wrong side of you :no:
  • Options
  • Options
    But I'm lovely!

:no: *Scared* but you or kermit would hurt me :crying:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Hellfire
    :no: *Scared* but you or kermit would hurt me :crying:

No, her AND Kermit would hurt you:p

I'm scared of her too :yes:
  • Options
    *worried*

and I don't blame you.. her screen name scares me:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Called the Police for what?

Please explain how calling the Police helps you when someone has a smashed bottle in their hand and is standing 2 feet away from you? And there is 5 or 6 friends of hers, half of them guys standing all around you?

No, I mean afterwards! It's better than letting her get away with it, surely?!
  • Options
    If anyone hits me, they'll get some kung-fu on their ass
    (I do kick boxing).
    A good kick to the ribs will stop them.:lol:
  • Options
    My thoughts on this are pretty strong. Women have being fighting for equal rights for many years and I believe in equal rights, hence, if I get hit by a woman I will hit her back.

I would never hit a woman in an argument or if they did something to really piss me off but if they hit me I would retaliate.

If you hit anyone (man or woman) you should only do it if you expect to be hit back. Girls piss me off when they say "I twatted this lad and this lad and this lad" etc. when not one of the lads has even defended himself, anyone can twat someone who is not fighting back.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    No, I mean afterwards! It's better than letting her get away with it, surely?!

Thought about it but didn't want to ruin everyone else's day out in Brighton, also if anything came of it didn't fancy treking back all the way to Brighton for a day in court, etc.
  • Options
    I broke a guy's nose once, but that was because he wouldn't leave me alone. I did warn him *shrugs*

You're lucky you weren't charged with assault!:lol:
  • Options
  • Options
    I had a mate who headbutted a girl when she hit him. I was telling someone on IRC. He didn't stand for any shit off anyone. He threw another down the stairs at college once. Complete pwnage.