Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

once again im drunk

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
And why aren't you?

Edited to correct the ned-speak.

Comments

• Options
    Alcohol and pot never mix well with me. Thats why I'm not drunk.
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name

I thought I was the only person who that mix didn't agree with, if I get slightly pissed when I'm stoned, or slightly stoned when I'm pissed, I can throw up. A lot. Yet I can get stoned all day and be fine, or drink alcohol all day and not throw up!:eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I thought I was the only person who that mix didn't agree with, if I get slightly pissed when I'm stoned, or slightly stoned when I'm pissed, I can throw up. A lot. Yet I can get stoned all day and be fine, or drink alcohol all day and not throw up!:eek2:

Oh ditto to that. I can puke up things I never even knew I ate when those two go together :p (yes, you all did want to know that) The after effects just make it not a fun combination.
  • Options

Pot is just nasty to smoke on its own anyway! well thats the case here dunno if you have superior pot in america.

I always feel sick after smoking pot but feel better on green/ skunk because its a cleaner smoke. Dont smoke very often anyway its not my cup of tea tbh but when offered a few drags i`ll get my hand in there for the sake of it!

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Pot is just nasty to smoke on its own anyway! well thats the case here dunno if you have superior pot in america.

I always feel sick after smoking pot but feel better on green/ skunk because its a cleaner smoke. Dont smoke very often anyway its not my cup of tea tbh but when offered a few drags i`ll get my hand in there for the sake of it!

:D

pot=a generic term for marajuana... fuck the spelling. whats pot for you?
  • Options
    pot=a generic term for marajuana... fuck the spelling. whats pot for you?

pot is cannabis resin.

Most widely available kind your come across here because its big profits to be made from it even though its shit the demand is high for it, in some areas its all people can get unless connected with the right people.

Comes in a browny lump mainly pumped with crap and about 10% cannabis or something thats why most hardend stoners over here boycot the stuff and pay a bit more and buy proper weed if they can get it, other people who cant just make do and convince themselves its good shit.... at least it gets me fucked kinda thing

I know people who love the stuff but people who really know their stuff and tried the best and loved it wouldnt want to settle for that shit even if you save a bit of money!

You smoke it and once you reach a certain level thats it you can smoke and smoke and you wont get past that level that is the case with the stuff round here im told and i suppose everyone who buys it elsewhere will say it.
  • Options
    I am drunk, stoned and clean out of it, mistzi's are back around here.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    mistzi's are back around here.

Mitsi`s are everywhere worldwide probably most populer stamp used i would of thought. Bet mitsibushi are well honoured!!

When i read your posts when your off your box i see a lot of myself :lol:

You love your pills dont you!
    Enjoy them whilst you can they get boring and shit after a few years which is probably just as well believe me.

How come your not in the shed with your mates then i thought that was the usual friday night thing for you shogun?
  • Options
    Why is it that whenever I get pissed on the night I wake up dead early next morning and can't get back to sleep?

Why is it that there's never any resources the morning after which I need (juice, paracetomol, bacon etc)?

Why don't I remember making this thread?
  • Options
    You could say that yes. No, it's not always the thing to do, i live in a small sort of town where alot of people know each other, so walk around the streets talking to everyone off your head' and go into a pub or disco the odd time.

Around here they are only back around recently, stars, bob marleys and cherrys were the ones around for ages, they probably still are too.

How come you weren't out anywhere?no speed or nothing last night?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shogun
    You could say that yes. No, it's not always the thing to do, i live in a small sort of town where alot of people know each other, so walk around the streets talking to everyone off your head' and go into a pub or disco the odd time.

Around here they are only back around recently, stars, bob marleys and cherrys were the ones around for ages, they probably still are too.

How come you weren't out anywhere?no speed or nothing last night?

Couldnt be fucked to go out really think judge jules was on at a club as well so it would of been a stomping night but i seen him before anyway so i aint lost out.

I just had a few bombs and chilled myself out. Sometimes its good to just do that it sorts your head right out.
  • Options
    I'm not drunk 'cause it's 3 in the afternoon. :p

Can't be arsed with getting drunk lately, the hangover's really not worth it. :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    Couldnt be fucked to go out really think judge jules was on at a club as well so it would of been a stomping night but i seen him before anyway so i aint lost out.

I just had a few bombs and chilled myself out. Sometimes its good to just do that it sorts your head right out.

I know, just sitting around taking it easy with a few drinks and spliffs makes a great night.

You ever tried acid?
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    I'm not drunk 'cause it's 3 in the afternoon. :p

psch, its never too early to drink ;)
  • Options
    psch, its never too early to drink ;)

To you maybe. :p
  • Options
    I get the whole waking up at crap times in the morning and not being able to get back to sleep after drinking thing too Capacity :(
  • Options
    *hugz*

PM IF NEED PM IF NEED!!!!1'#1

;o