Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

The One Sentence.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was thinking earlier, what would be the one phrase/sentence you could say to someone in response to any question/comment that would incur the most confusion?

Any input appreciated. :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Re: The One Sentence.
    Originally posted by z0ma
    I was thinking earlier, what would be the one phrase/sentence you could say to someone in response to any question/comment that would incur the most confusion?

Urmmm.... that one?! :confused:
  • Options
    Re: The One Sentence.
    Originally posted by z0ma

You confused me! But I think I know what you mean. :chin: Anyway, can't come up with a mroe confusing sentence than yours :p
  • Options
    I'm thinking it's an extension of the whole "How do you confuse an idiot?" "Cornflakes" joke?

In that case, I think "Don't put any onions on it though" would do the trick :thumb:
  • Options
    well my mate was once in a conversation that ran abit like this

"In the limelight there are girl from 17 to 47."

"Why would you want to get off with a 47 year old"

"Why play minesweeper without any mines?"

even though that was quite apt it can be used in many situations and leaves a similar effect
  • Options
    White NoiseWhite Noise Posts: 624 Incredible Poster
    i find a simple 'tuesday' always does the job :D

[slightly off topic] you can just about answer any question with tuesday, magnets or dave. give it a try ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hm, maybe something like
    "But eggs are blue... aren't they?"