Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dumber and Dumber

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Did anyone see it tonight? A coffin caught fire, a guy went skydiving and lost his parachute only to open his reserve and crash into a pylon and a kangaroo started an attack on a guy in a costume :eek2:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    That show is fucking class!

I love the presenter who comes out with funny comments all the way through the show.

Funny when the coffin caught fire he said the colonel wanted a burial and now thanks to fido the superdog he has been given a cremation! I never knew coffins was so flammable.

:lol:

what about that dumb criminal who was caught on camera robbing some guys room, he spotted the camera like 10 minutes too late then tried to get rid of the camera but couldnt so he put the things he stole back and left a apology note for the owner. :lol:

Theres another good programme as well i like called swag, similer kind of show which is also on channel 5 i think.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Digital-Emotion
    That show is fucking class!

I love the presenter who comes out with funny comments all the way through the show.

Funny when the coffin caught fire he said the colonel wanted a burial and now thanks to fido the superdog he has been given a cremation! I never knew coffins was so flammable.

:lol:

what about that dumb criminal who was caught on camera, he spotted the camera like 10 minutes too late then tried to get rid of the camera but couldnt so he put the things he stole back and left a apology note for the owner. :lol:

Theres another good programme as well i like called swag, similer kind of show which is also on channel 5 i think.

Just imagine if the poor guy was embalmed though! He would go off like a rocket! And Swag is class! The guy who presents the show annoyed me at first but he is really funny!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Just imagine if the poor guy was embalmed though! He would go off like a rocket! And Swag is class! The guy who presents the show annoyed me at first but he is really funny!

You see swag a few weeks ago, where they had this guy pretending to be on a stakeout, He ordered a pizza and the delivery boy turned up and he invited him in and told him he was taking someone out and the lad was like ah right ok ...lol

He was acting all normal about it then he made the delivery guy help him asking him to do all funny shit like watch out the window for the victim to appear whilst he goes toilet and phone the sniper up when the target arrives at the phone box. Before all that the phone rang and he answered giving him a description of the guy.

The delivery guy was so laid back and just doing it all like it was normal funny as fuck. You could see he was thinking wtf? but was nice enough to help out and didnt wanna say no.

Then the victim turned up and the lad was on the phone saying yeah the guys there now and stuff.... then he looks down a minute later and the guys holding a big sign with SWAG on it and he knew he`d been had and just laughed and said he couldnt believe it.

Also there was another guy who responded to a advert in the paper about buying cheap stuff which must go fast in a house sale... bargains galore etc.

The guys selling told him it was all stolen stuff he was like thats ok its cool.... they was selling expensive monitors for like £30 and a big tv for £15 etc....

Then the guys made out they was going out back for a second after he paid and left him on his own in the living room, then the "owners" of the house was making out they was coming back from holiday whilst this guy was sitting on their sofa and he was left to explain what the fuck he was doing in their house..... hilarious
    the woman was going mental how you get in my house?! and he was like 2 guys let me in she was like IMPOSSIBLE, giving him loads of shit.

I think on that show as well they leave cars with keys hanging in the lock on the outside to lure car thiefs to get in and steal it, then the car goes all mental like starts talking to them or squirting water at them or making a airbag fill up the whole car crushing them inside.
  • Options
    You see swag a few weeks ago, where they had this guy pretending to be on a stakeout, He ordered a pizza and the delivery boy turned up and he invited him in and told him he was taking someone out and the lad was like ah right ok ...lol

He was acting all normal about it then he made the delivery guy help him asking him to do all funny shit like watch out the window for the victim to appear whilst he goes toilet and phone the sniper up when the target arrives at the phone box. Before all that the phone rang and he answered giving him a description of the guy.

The delivery guy was so laid back and just doing it all like it was normal funny as fuck. You could see he was thinking wtf? but was nice enough to help out and didnt wanna say no.

Then the victim turned up and the lad was on the phone saying yeah the guys there now and stuff.... then he looks down a minute later and the guys holding a big sign with SWAG on it and he knew he`d been had and just laughed and said he couldnt believe it.

Also there was another guy who responded to a advert in the paper about buying cheap stuff which must go fast in a house sale... bargains galore etc.

The guys selling told him it was all stolen stuff he was like thats ok its cool.... they was selling expensive monitors for like £30 and a big tv for £15 etc....

Then the guys made out they was going out back for a second after he paid and left him on his own in the living room, then the "owners" of the house was making out they was coming back from holiday whilst this guy was sitting on their sofa and he was left to explain what the fuck he was doing in their house..... hilarious
    the woman was going mental how you get in my house?! and he was like 2 guys let me in she was like IMPOSSIBLE, giving him loads of shit.

I think on that show as well they leave cars with keys hanging in the lock on the outside to lure car thiefs to get in and steal it, then the car goes all mental like starts talking to them or squirting water at them or making a airbag fill up the whole car crushing them inside.

That was a fucking class episode, I love the car alarm/swag car trick lol. and dumber and dumber is so funny:)
  • Options

The one I saw was the car skooshed them with bubbles! :lol: