Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bipolar stuff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
a friend of mine is quite sure she has bi polar.....i've googled it and come up with not much......does anyone have any good links/ is there a fact sheety page thing on here....i did look but i didn't find anything.

Comments

• Options
  • Options
    well it's not bi polar then.....

she's been depressed with off and on good bits...... it used to be one or two days a month might be good ones............she was getting out out of it but i think she's sinking back, but she can change to a normaly ok person -bubbley and full of life- like that, not really noticable like an episode of mania, or even hypomania, but not like she usally is......she seems to still have suidal feelings and thoughts though, but she has to wait 6 months to see a shrink.
    *edited to add that this is twisted_trin...but on mother gooses account, soorry!*
  • Options
    Do you have 2 diff names?
  • Options
    Her friend is mothergoose, kinda confusing now
  • Options
    ok heres the deal:

she is usualy depressed but she can switch just like that to being normaly happy to really very happy like she was in love-but she's not......but then after that she will be amazingly depressed.....she's had counseling on and off for the past 5 years, but has only resently |(since she's not had treatment) been able to open up. she doesn't really get out much as she's home schooled and lives out in the middle of no where 30 mins from the nearest village, and another 30mins from the village to a mainish town. she has not many friends offline, and does spend most of her time on the net. she's had numerous bad relationships, and had a difficult childhood. she used to cut, but hasn't for a while now though before that she was self harming in some sort of way since the age of 4-biting a lot...she has an appointment to go see a psycologist in january time, but the way she can just snap, she doesn't think that she will last out that long without either restarting cutting, or totally breaking down, and oding or something........

any sugestions???

T_T