Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Celebrity Couples

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I'm not really into the whole celebrity culture, but I'm interested to know if anyone has a favourite celeb couple?

i don't have one.. nor do i really follow them. although i have had a recent obssession with Jake Gyllenhaal, swoooon.

he has just broken up with Kirsten Dunst, i'm sure it is because he realised that i am the one he is really meant to be with.

erm. but anyway.
do you follow celebrity couples? which ones do you hate.. are sick of... you love.. you are obsessed by..? etc etc. answers please!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I hate the stupid amount of reporting that they get in the media. Especially in the tabloids *spits*
  • Options
    yes, i believe a lot of people do.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lexxie*
    yes, i believe a lot of people do.

Then why do people buy the trash? :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Renzokuken
    Then why do people buy the trash? :(

because obviously a lot of people are entertained by it too! :p
    i buy OK! magazine sometimes, actually. and read tabloids every now and again, just for comic value. doesn't do any harm. it's a laugh, but it's not something of major interest to me. loads of people are fascinated by the whole celeb culture so i suppose this is why they follow the gossip and buy these magazines and such.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Re: Celebrity Couples
    Jake Gyllenhaal

mmm ... :yum:
  • Options
    The tabloids arent just harmless trash, they are foul and should be censored.

They prey on people who dont understand the issues, drum up hysteria about issues that arent really issues and point the finger at easy targets to make a scape goat.

They are, in the main, vile.
  • Options
    Bah.

I didn't plan on a thread about how rubbish or terrible tabloids are! Heard it all before!
  • Options
    I too try not to get too sucked into celeb culture, but some couples are too overexposed for most people to be completely clueless about them.

Jake whatshisface is a bit of alright, I'm glad he's ditched that greasy pie-face...and I hope that even if you have staked your claim to him first, you'll be willing to lend him to me on weekends and bank holidays Lexxie :D:lol:

A couple I do like and hope stay together are actually Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake. I have no opinion on him, because he's bland as can be...but I adore her, she just seems like she's a cool person and is gorgeous to boot. Therefore I'd like her to be happy and of course it gives me a delicious sense of schadenfreude where Ms. Spears is concerned. How evil :p
  • Options
    i have had a recent obssession with Jake Gyllenhaal, swoooon.

i am slightly disturbed by him as he's the absolute spitting image of my ex's little brother.

what disturbed me further was that kirsten dunst is the absolute spitting image of one of my friends, and she's in her twenties, and the aforementioned brother is about 18. so it just seems horrible and cradle-snatchery.

even though the connection is just in my mind.
  • Options
    I am sick of the Beckams! Its all so boring now. Victoria annoys me no end!
  • Options
    although i have had a recent obssession with Jake Gyllenhaal, swoooon.

:yuck: Can't stand him. Wasn't he in that Bubble Boy movie?? God I hate that movie :(
    I am sick of the Beckams! Its all so boring now. Victoria annoys me no end!

If she was any thinner, she'd only have one eye. :(
  • Options
    Re: Re: Celebrity Couples
    Originally posted by Blnde_BombShell

If she was any thinner, she'd only have one eye. :(

I believe that is the look she is going for.
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi

I'm glad he's ditched that greasy pie-face...

HAHA.
    quite a few people have told me i look like her.

er, they are obviously terribly wrong though. ahem.
  • Options
    HAHA.
    quite a few people have told me i look like her.

er, they are obviously terribly wrong though. ahem.

Well obviously! :p

Nah, she's pretty and she used to look good...but now she tries to be all boho and for some reason thinks that means she doesn't have to shower for a week. Not a good look! :)
  • Options
    U will probably all try and flame me but i'm intrigued by Posh n Becks, I cant help it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by briggi
    now she tries to be all boho and for some reason thinks that means she doesn't have to shower for a week. Not a good look! :)

yeah, that's not at all nice.

i don't think she's that attractive though. she has one of those faces that looks like she's always in a really bad mood. and i always picture her in adidas trackies, with loads of cheap shit gold earrings.