Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What's the furthest you've travelled for a shag?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just read about some guy travelled from uni in Portsmouth to Scotland so he could shag some single mother he met on the Net.

Comments

• Options
    down two flights of stairs...meet em at the door then drag em up to my room :D:D:D
  • Options
    When me and my ex were together, he took a vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. He was going to stay there for 4 weeks. He kept telling me to come over so we could have fun there and mess around. Being extremly horny, I bought a plane ticket and flew over. I only stayed there for 4 days but that was plenty to keep me satisfied for the next 3 weeks. :blush:
  • Options
    Over in Grantham... then again, I didn't plan it so suppose that doesn't really count :eek2:

Hmmm ok... basically the same as malteser monkay then :p
  • Options
    About 14 miles....all on shitty buses that kept going the wrong fucking way, to a town where i was at sever risk of being robbed of my shoes, to a bed that sounded like a massacre of a colony of mice when you even sat on it, to a girl who had a front bottom beard like gandalf the grey.

*sigh*

Great Shag though :)

Peace
  • Options
    erm... just for a shag it'd be braintree - 2-3miles up the road but to meet someone and ended up sleeping together all the way to P-bourough
  • Options
    I drove from Edinburgh to Blackpool on a very good promise from my boyfriend. Was in the dead of night as well...but he did make good on his promise, wahey! However, that was early on in our relationship...now I can rarely be arsed to commute when he's in bed and I'm on the sofa. Lazy or what.
  • Options
    From Birmingham to grimsby where my FB lives... done that a few times now for little more than a shag. And for £30 no less!!!
  • Options
    my girlfriend has to travel 344 miles to see me :D

i aint been to hers yet lol...

though personally i have traveled from braintree essex... all the way to, london, or pitstone (near MK) or as far a field as sheffield! :D

but i do think the distance between me and my current g/f is by far the longest!
  • Options
    10 hours by boat, when my boyfriend was working at an island for a few months!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kelly
    10 hours by boat, when my boyfriend was working at an island for a few months!

Little off topic: Oooo I lurve your avatar... it's sooo cute :)
  • Options
    50 minutes to london kings cross, then about 10 mins on the tube to get to south kensington. so all in all, an hour.
  • Options
    Originally posted by AlmightyBob
    About 14 miles....all on shitty buses that kept going the wrong fucking way, to a town where i was at sever risk of being robbed of my shoes, to a bed that sounded like a massacre of a colony of mice when you even sat on it, to a girl who had a front bottom beard like gandalf the grey.

*sigh*

Great Shag though :)

Peace

You have so much respect for yourself. :thumb: :p
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    well, it depends how you mean. i have travelled 250 miles to see my boyfriend and, yes, we end up having sex. if that counts then 250 miles is the furthest i have travelled. i have never gone purposely anywhere for just a "shag".
  • Options
    To see a girlfriend, about a round trip of 150 miles. On a rickety old bus-train.

Though that wasn't specifically for the sex.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    To see a girlfriend, about a round trip of 150 miles. On a rickety old bus-train.

Though that wasn't specifically for the sex.

Ya liar... :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    Ya liar... :p

No I'm not- I travelled for the lovely restuarant in a village near where she lives. The sex was just an added bonus:p
  • Options
    About 10 miles, my ex used to live a bit away.
    But it'd always turn into into steamy all night session so 10 miles by 10 times means about 1 mile I guess :p
  • Options
    i almost went to london,(from lisburn, n.ireland) to shag our lovable zella a few years ago, but we never could get it organised, and she keeps going and getting bf's and stuff :P
  • Options
  • Options
    Furthest i've had to travel so far is from here to Braintree...

People have tried to get me to travel to Glasgow, Bournemouth, Liverpool, one guy once tried to get me to go to Sweden... He got told where to get off in no uncertain terms...
  • Options
    Originally posted by evil_dave
    i almost went to london,(from lisburn, n.ireland) to shag our lovable zella a few years ago, but we never could get it organised, and she keeps going and getting bf's and stuff :P

PAH! When did you nearly come over! Youve been saying your gonna come over for years. :lol: and I would have come over if you'd of told me a number of a B+B I could of stayed in. Its no good just telling me theres one at the end of your road dear.

Oh, and ive traveled 2/3 hours on coach to somewhere to meet and shag a mate of mine.
    Shame we never talk anymore:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    PAH! When did you nearly come over! Youve been saying your gonna come over for years. :lol: and I would have come over if you'd of told me a number of a B+B I could of stayed in. Its no good just telling me theres one at the end of your road dear.

Oh, and ive traveled 2/3 hours on coach to somewhere to meet and shag a mate of mine.
    Shame we never talk anymore:(
    theres alot of times ive almost been able to go then not, that i didnt tell you about, dont worry if you ever need some loving ill organise a b&b properly ;)
  • Options
    I did 8 hours door to door to see my boyfriend a couple of times - i'm in Norwich at uni, he's at Exeter. We're not together anymore though.

Or... about 4 hours purely for sex.