Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Please Advise!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi Everyone,

Got a bit of a problem, so would appreciate it if u cud help me out?!

Met this girl one night last week, and we swopped numbers. We text each other the day after, and found out we were both heading to the same place the following night.

So, we met up and chatted for a bit. But, she had to leave cos her friend wanted 2 go somewhere else. So, I asked her out 4 a drink in the week, and she said yes. I thought, 'Great!'.

Neway, when I got up the next morning, I found she had sent me a text saying, "Where r u', so she must have been keen for me to go 2 the club she was at the previous nite. So, i sent her a flirtatious text back, and she replied. I then asked her to go 4 a drink in the week and she didnt reply till 24 hours later, saying that she cudnt make it that particular nite.

So, i text her back asking her out for another nite and she's not text back. This was yesterday.

It all seems very confusing...she seemed so keen when I met her last week and at the weekend, sending me flirtatious texts etc...

Ne1 got ne ideas....

She's def single by the way, I asked.

Comments

• Options
    She's might be playing hard to get or need alcohol to be particularly forward.
  • Options
    Typical women
  • Options
    Haven't a clue mate, I stopped trying to understand women a long time ago.

If I were you I'd send her a message saing summat like "are you still alive?........"

After that.......leave it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheCymruKid

If I were you I'd send her a message saing summat like "are you still alive?........"

Although make sure you don't come across as being annoying by txting her when she hasn't previously replied.

I'd leave it a bit and then maybe txt her asking if she's okay. Or maybe you could ring her.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Although make sure you don't come across as being annoying by txting her when she hasn't previously replied.

I'd leave it a bit and then maybe txt her asking if she's okay. Or maybe you could ring her.

I agree - I think that a lot of things in life can be solved by just having a conversation rather than txting or emailing each other - its much quicker in the long run..........
  • Options
    Could it be that she met someone else at the club that night?

just a thought

it would explain the reason for her being keen on you and then suddenly changing her mind for no apparent reason
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheCymruKid

Speaking as a woman, only do this is you never want to see her again. Play it a little cool, drop her a text saying that you're free a particular night, if she's busy that's cool, just to let you know when she's available to meet up for a drink. Job done, and you can't do better than that short of become a scary stalker man.
  • Options
    if you chase they run.. if you run they chase.. work it out doh!