Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Danny's back in town

As many of you will know I had a really rough time with This guy. He treated me like shit, fucked up my head so much I was cutting almost everyday, and eventually he raped me (not that I told anyone about it). I didnt tell anyone,even people here because I was ashamed and I still loved him and when he said he was sorry I belived him. Its only recently that I've really realised what he did and how supid I was.

When he left to go work on the fair, I was so happy that I wouldnt have to see him again. I thought never again would he turn up at the park when me and my mates are there, never again would he turn up at my bf's house when i'm there. I thought I would never get to see him again. Although he said, when he left, that he would come back down to see me I thought it was another one of his lies. But he called me up the other night and said he was coming back to see me. He woke me up and 'cos I was half asleep and not really knowing what I was saying, I said yes.

Now if he did turn up somewhere I know he wouldnt try and rape me again, cos when he did he was drunk (not that its an excuse). I'm just scared that he'll say something that mess's me up again, like him saying that he miss's me, or that he still loves me (not that he knows what love is)

I could say to him that I dont want to see him, but he would still tun up, or I could bump into him on the way to Lee's house cos he live about 2 mins away from him.

I have told Lee ALL about what happen with me and Danny, but well...he forgot it:( All he knows now is that he dont like danny, but he dont know why. Lee dont like that idea of me seeing him but as ive said before Danny could just turn up.

I'm so confused! My head is all over the place. :crying:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *mucho cuddles*

Lee has gone through the memory loss thing right? So it might be a little too much to go into what happened to you again with him till it's all come back to him (sorry if that was a complete different persons post and if that makes no sense to you but I'm sure it was you).Just emphasise to Lee that you don't feel safe around Danny and that you are really concerned about being seen by him.

If I were you, I would phone Danny and say bluntly without allowing him to get a word in edge ways that you don't wish to see him, and that after everything that has happened, which is something you've taken a long time to get over and are still trying to come to terms with it, you're not comfortable seeing him. Tell him that if you were to see him, you wouldn't intend on acknowledging him and would feel it better if he didn't approach you. I know it all seems a bit serious, but basically it is. People like him are manipulative. They say the right things at the right time for their own selfish reasons and you don't have to contend with it. I know it'll take a lot to stand up to this guy and by doing so, you won't hear the things that once you wanted him to say - but remember that he's in it for himself and that you are with Lee. This Danny guy has raped you before now, and as you said he was drunk, and it is no excuse, but it also demonstrates what he's capable of. If he does see you and comes over, just say that you don't wish to speak to him and ask him to leave you alone, and carry on walking.

I hope this helps honey, be strong xxx
  • Options
    Yea it was my Lee who had the memory loss thing.
    I cant phone danny cos I dont have his number anymore. He called me from withheld number so i cant even get it from my last calls list.
    I re told lee about what happened...well no..I told him to read my LJ. He says he's gonna help me though it and will tell danny to leave me alone if he does turn up.

I'm now worried about Lee and Danny getting into a fight, cos although Lee will have the best intentions, Danny is alot stronger than him and I dont particularry want another trip up to A+E.
  • Options
    why dont you just phone danny say listen to me bitch, i hate you you did horrible things to me fuck off and leave me alone, then dance a merry dance like a fancy fop, then go fuck lee till the tide comes in, then go down to the beach and fuck him it till it goes out again.
  • Options
    So am I going to get anymore advice on this? 'Cos I'm still worried and getting more so as it get closer to the day he comes back.

Nice to know that you guys care about me:thumb:
  • Options
    Re: Danny's back in town
    Originally posted by Zella
    I'm just scared that he'll say something that mess's me up again, like him saying that he miss's me, or that he still loves me (not that he knows what love is)

I'm so confused! My head is all over the place. :crying:
    You've said it there, he doesn't know what love is. All he knows is how to cheat, lie, decieve, manipulate, threaten, and when that fails - violence.
    You know what he's like. You know anything that spews forth from his mouth is nothing but lies, no matter how genuine it seems, or how many doubts it puts in you mind, it's all lies to manipulate you. You've got to tell him where to go, and that you don't want to see him, or have anything to do with him again. He's the past.
    Ask Blnde_Bombshell about how it feels to just not care about what your ex says anymore, and effectively telling him where to go.