Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dry lips

Ok, so maybe the title is slightly misleading. I'm talking about fanny lips. Today when me and my bf tired to have sex it really really hurt. I know I wasnt wet enough, tho at the mo I seem to be having trouble getting wet. We would have used lube, but the only lube type stuff we had was vasilne and wasnt sure if that would be a good idea. Not that we use comdoms anyway...

But yea back to the point. After wards I had a little looksie and noticed that my lip skin was really dry. Not chapped or anything but on the way me thinks. Ive recently had a bad bout of thrush so it could be cos of that, or the fact that I've been using tampoms non stop for almost a month now(the jab is making me have a non stop light period) so it could also be that causing it.
Its not itchy or anything so im not too worried about it.

Would it be ok to use normal moisteriser down there? I have immac finishing cream would that do it?

Thanks
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww!

I had a bad bout of dryness when I was over my thrush, a week, week and a half at most and you'll be brand new. I wouldn't worry too much about it, it just dries you out whilst your vagina brings back the natural PH balance/lubrication etc.

I'd look into buying something from Boots again, obviously not their own brand :p Something orientated for your privates preferably. If you don't see something go and nosy at the baby lotions bit and look for something fragrance free, etc. They'd probably be the next best thing, really.
  • Options
    Use some E45 cream for a couple of days and see if that helps.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Felix Da Housecat
    Use some E45 cream for a couple of days and see if that helps.

Felix Da Housecat's all round problem solver! :thumb: