Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

let down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
isn't it always so hurtful when people you love let you down? a lot of times i've been let down by my father in particular, my friends and now my boyfriend. I just wish people didn't have habits of saying things they never intend to do. ogh. sorry i just needed to get dat off my chest.

Comments

• Options
    Its a horrible thing. Hope your ok x
  • Options
    Re: let down
    Originally posted by Naz
    isn't it always so hurtful when people you love let you down?

yes. :(:(

I hope you are alright and take care.
  • Options
    yeh it was hurtful but now i just accept it, i think it's even more hurtful when u let someone you love down and you see the expression on their faces, nasty
  • Options
    As someone has already pointed out, it could possibly just be a tear in her rectum. My friend had that problem and was getting himself worked up, thinking it was something serious when it turned out it was nothing life threatening though it did put his mind at ease. So best going to docs to get it checked out. Good Luck hun.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Cruel2BKind
    As someone has already pointed out, it could possibly just be a tear in her rectum. My friend had that problem and was getting himself worked up, thinking it was something serious when it turned out it was nothing life threatening though it did put his mind at ease. So best going to docs to get it checked out. Good Luck hun.

wrong thread lol
  • Options
    Originally posted by turlough
    wrong thread lol

LMAO! OMG! How hilarious is that?! LMAO! Ahhh, I'm sooo cackling like a maddie!! :lol:
  • Options
    OMG how did I do that? :confused:
    Was just coming back... to look at me latest posts and was wondering when I posted in this thread.

whoops.... :lol:
    Sorry guys :blush: