Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do i do, or say??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went with this boy i kinda like and we ended up kissing and stuff, we were just messing about, he took it too far and i told him, it took a bit of asking but he got off, and then acted like he doesnt know me, like he is ashamed! Now ive told my best mate and his new girlfriend just to b aware cos were only like 12 and 13 and she has dumped him, and now everyone knows about me and him, and he is denying it, I feel so stupid! He just keeps on saying he doesnt know what im on about and that im BullSh**in he is just making me feel so stupid, what shall i do? Please Help

Comments

• Options
    1. Post in correct forum where you will not have the piss taken out of you or be flamed.

2. Stay away from him. Ignore him and everything he says - the rumours will die down in due course. It's cheesy but it's true 'todays news is tomorrows chip wrappings' or something to that effect!
  • Options
    r u really 12 or 13
  • Options
    yeh im 13 his gf is 12
  • Options
    r u joking

:eek: u start so early these days.
  • Options
    yeh.... i came on here cos my sister does, she has bin for like ages, but thats why i pushed him off cos were too young and now i just feel really stupid! He is denying it all! At least the summer holidays are coming, its so nice to talk to an adult that isnt my mum! thanx for listenin
  • Options
    Well it was him that instigated it. Don't feel stupid; who's the one going to such efforts denying it? You didn't go around telling everyone you only told your best friend and his girlfriend so she knew to be wary. Completely the responsible thing. And he's bloody embarresed he knows it's true and so has to use every defensive technique in the book.

He's calling u a bullshitter to try and discredit you. Hopefully though, when he realises people don't care enough that he'll calm down. Normally though, in my experience, guys like this are normally like this with every girl. Let's just hope he's a bit older next time?

you could always spread the rumour that he has a tiny willy
  • Options
    lol, yeh good idea! i might do it thanx for that advise it really helps
  • Options
    You should be thinking about school not boys young lady :p.
  • Options
    Kids really are such slags these days.

Tsk.
  • Options
    But to answer the question:

1. Post in relationships. The clue is in the title.

2. Children like gossiping. Within, ooh, three hours some otehr girl will ahve done something a bit silly and it'll all be old news. Unless you react.

Boys so young do this- showing emotion and feeling is bad.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lilrebel20032
    yeh.... i came on here cos my sister does, she has bin for like ages, but thats why i pushed him off cos were too young and now i just feel really stupid! He is denying it all! At least the summer holidays are coming, its so nice to talk to an adult that isnt my mum! thanx for listenin

Out of curiosity, how old is the guy?
  • Options
    Kids really are such slags these days.

Easy Kermit-that's unfair. Lilrebel may be young but she knows it and was sensible enough to stop it before it went too far. Good on you girl!

Sometimes the best way to learn is through experience so maybe it's a good thing that you realise that it's not worth fooling around now. Enjoy being young and free while you can. As for the guy don't worry about it- you know the truth and so do the people close to you-that's all that counts. Stick by your guns. Get to know people better so you know who will respect you and who won't.

Take care!:)
  • Options
    you have to ignore him+the rumours will die down. At least you warned his new g.f what he's like - he's only denying it to make you look bad bcos you've bruised his ego. But he deserved it, he shoulda stopped the first time you asked him :mad:
    Next time, take it slower+only go with guys you really care for, and know they care fo you, not just ''a guy you kinda like" :yes:
  • Options
    why r people making a big deal about the gurl being 13? she did the right thing + theres pleanty more 13 year olds out there actually having sex. theres really no need to get all uppety about it: its just the way things are :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *chris'_bitch*
    why r people making a big deal about the gurl being 13? she did the right thing + theres pleanty more 13 year olds out there actually having sex. theres really no need to get all uppety about it: its just the way things are :yes:

i agree :yes: unfortunately not all 13yr olds are as sensible as lilrebel
  • Options
    true,at least she knew what she was doing + put a stop to it. theres a gurl a few years below me at school who had an abortion when she was 14 :eek: :confused: :no: :shocking: