Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Moods effecting friends-ships..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
some of you would have read my thread in health about changing moods. anyway this is starting to effect my friendship..

Firstly they know about my changing moods.. I tried to talk to them about my problems and they're there for me but the thing is sometimes i do take things out on them and i don't like doing it but the proiblem is a couple of them is starting to take things to heart.

Being couped up on bed-rest isn't helping my mood and at the moment I can't do much strenuous excerise.. I'm on a diet to help me get better quicker so it's healthy food and I've taken the advice of others in the thread.

anyway I am sick of my friends being mad.. i tried to explain this to them and it hurts.. I love them so dearly and I want things to befine.. I explained that it isn't me taking it out.. i try not to stress it out on them i do.. but in a way it is helping me as i'm not selfharming because of it but I'm scared of losing them,

I'm sorry to ramble on people.
many thanks
G x

[i had so much to say I might've missed things out]

Comments

• Options
    Hang on, they're there for you but they make you mad?
  • Options
    gah.. sorry I mis-wrote I was gorggy when I wrote it.

Anyway they say they understand and are there for me but they get mad at me for my mood swings
  • Options
    well it's understandable, put yourself in their shoes. it must be hard and also frustrating.

however, they should also empathise with you and try not to get angry.