Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Your ideal partener

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What is your ideal partener based on looks and why?

By this i dont mean britany spears, brad pitt or anyone like that. I mean realistic people. Heres my example of my perfect partener:

A punk, skater or grungery dressed girl around 5 foot to 5 foot 6 high. Dark hair (longer the better) which is straight. Nice slim body with not very big boobs. Acts cute, for example when sitting down watching tv she pulls herself into a ball if you know what i mean, the cute kinda way. A little shy and very caring/loving girl. I like this type because everytime i see or meet a girl like this im instantly in love lol.

So what are your ideal parteners?

(If i get verbally abused by this thread in anyway i will not care :p )

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    I really don't have a physical type, I find lots of men attractive but in general I don't go for men with shaved heads or long hair, I like a bit of fluff to run my fingers through!

Style wise I couldn't go out with anyone who lived in tracksuits!

Personality wise I guess my perfect partner would be someone who challenged me on an intellectual level, liked to read, could have a good debate but who was also funny, charming and romantic.

No wonder I'm single, hehe! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Im into lots fo types of lads really, but i spose my main type is,
    Someone who's tall, has dark hair, and a nice personality, they have to make me laugh, be there for me when i need them and not to be over-possesive. I think.
  • Options
    I'm not really into the blonde hair blue eyes like most blokes tbh. Here's what I'd look for.

Slightly sarcastic, slightly stubbon, mature minded but not to mature, happy go lucky type of person, someone that is not a push over, aged around 20-25, Mediterranean looking or at least darkish skin. Dark brown or black hair, brown eyes, nice arse, good legs and midrif. Chest size 34b, have the same taste in music, must like to get drunk also must know how to dress nicely, prefibly owns her own house and can drive. A big turn off is snobby girls, clingy ones and woman who wear to much makeup. Good luck me!

Liking football would be a bounus.

If any females here fit that description then you could be one very lucky girl :p.
  • Options
    Hrm, I like the way my lad looks. Mind you, he's wanting a mad bling bling cross dooda from River Island, he's SOOO not an extra from a P Diddy vid. :(

Plus, his white shoes must go. He's such a big kid, be bought a suti the other day for his Mam's boyfriend's daughter's wedding so he looks like the wee mad Hitman dude from the PS2 game. :rolleyes:

I like the way he is mind. But I also like that I don't always like the way he is, makes him more appealing because he isn't so conformed if ya know what I mean. No? Me either, tbh. He's dead fit mind, ooh yar.
  • Options
    I like a guy that is taller than me. Thats not hard as I am about 5". I think I usually go for guys with darker hair. I like a funny guy or just some one that makes me smile, sensative, makes you feel safe. Not too big headed either. Oh yea an dosen't mind small boobs (34 A) even better a guy who prefers them. :rolleyes: When will I find that hehe.
  • Options
    dark hair, tanned,nice eyes and lips. i like muscles but thats not too important. just as long as he isnt too skinny.
    i go for the trendy hair cut and diesel look.
  • Options
    hmmm id say a pretty face, if its a non-regular yet pretty face id prefer that, but a pretty face, erm no larger than around average, it jsut dont do anything for me, hmmm i like curves though breasts dont have to be big

personality, all i require is to get on with her, for her to have some depth and her own opinions but open minded still, and one i can have a joke with whilst able to be serious with

sharing same interests is good

oh and no big hoop earrings :lol:
  • Options
    Originally posted by angel1886
    I like a guy that is taller than me. Thats not hard as I am about 5". I think I usually go for guys with darker hair. I like a funny guy or just some one that makes me smile, sensative, makes you feel safe. Not too big headed either. Oh yea an dosen't mind small boobs (34 A) even better a guy who prefers them. :rolleyes: When will I find that hehe.

Have we had this conversation before on msn? ;) lol

Its nice to see that not one girl has mentioned a bad boy yet, very impressive :D.

Just for the record, i dress all trendy (urban style jeans and tshirts).
  • Options
    guys wise:
    5ft 6 to 6 ft 2 guy, pale, longish dark hair, deep and beautiful eyes, really soft skin, clean shaven, slim. though personality means so much more to me these days.

girls wise:
    cheeky looking, slim, shortish dark hair, again the eyes....but again personality is so much more important...
  • Options
    ;) Shaved head, blue eyes & taller than me!
  • Options
    tall, on the slender side, dark hair with bright blue eyes and pale-ish skin (the hottest combination ever? probably). not scruffy hair, but not groomed to perfection either - the kind of guy who won't freak out if you touch his hair, or if he can't find his gel/wax on a morning. slightly imperfect teeth. enough body hair to look like he's passed puberty, but none on his back or the backs of his arms.

style? relaxed. loose jeans. a bit knackered and worn, but cause he's had them a long time, not cause he's spent £200 on a pair of 'factory distressed' designer jeans. trainers, tees, short sleeved shirts. he looks good, but in a kind of effortless way. and he looks like he just threw on the first things he came too, but not in a kind of 'first t-shirt that smells clean' kinda way. i have a thing for men in plain, round-necked t-shirts. not sure why.
  • Options
    No such thing as an ideal partner- too many variables.

Physically, what I go for are girls about 5'4 - 5'8, slender with small boobs, a lovely flat tummy (but with no jutting hip bones) and a lovely cute pert bum. A long slender neck seems to get me going too, accoprding to the missus who notes who I eye up and suggests others I might have missed.

But character and personality is what really counts, as my girl doesn't have small boobs.

What personality I go for is kinda the giggly girly cute sort of thing- someone who can cook, who can be an intelligent debater, but who loves acting as childishly as I do.
  • Options
    Physically:

About 5"2, small to medium breasts, slim, but still with curves ;) and the winner: eyes. Some gals have eyes that catch me, some just dont. No matter what the colour is, i like gals with intense eyes that kinda sparkle....

but of course we all know personality is the winner. I like gals that r kinda cute (as outlined in other posts), but not too cute! lol. Inteligence is a big one, like someone who is not only smart but you can debate or have conversations with them and be on the same wavelength. Can't forget a sense of humour. I also like it when the gal is a little modest.

If shes into rock and is a rock chick of any kind then its just one big huge bonus!

btw, have you noticed that guys on here like cute gals? hmmm interesting :rolleyes:

Peace
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teen Spirit
    btw, have you noticed that guys on here like cute gals? hmmm interesting :rolleyes:
    When chatting about what we like with friends and workmates, the one thing that repeatedly comes up is the word "cute". It seems that most of us like a girl that could be described as "cute" rather than pretty, or beautiful. Cuteness is the number one thing we seem to go for. However, what exactly is cute is hard to identify. There are so many things that can be considered cute, and every girl has different cute things about her, so it's hard to say exactly what it is. Girls either have it, or they don't.
  • Options
    Let's see.

Be nice if she was about the same height as me, really nice eyes and a pretty face. I've got a thing for dark haired girls just now. Ideally, she'd be trendy, but not be one of these girls who just seem to dress like whatever's in, or in clothes that blatantly don't suit them. Not really into the short skirt slapper brigade type, really.

Personality wise. Past experience dictates that it'd be good if she actually had a personality. Be good if she was the talkative type, bring me out of my shell. Also, she can't be one of those types that think they're God's gift to men (the fit but they know it type) and that it's an honour for me to be in her presence. A bit of personal insecurity is sooo sexy. Also, somebody who didn't have any pre-concieved ideas of the perfect relationship, somebody who thinks relationships should start on an equal footing.

I'm off relationships for the next zillion years, so t'is alll hypothetical.
  • Options
    I got pulled into describing my ideal bloke one day at uni and then my friend decided to tell my boyfriend (who is nothing like what I would have considered my ideal) so now I have no idea.
  • Options
    Hmmm cute girls, dark straight hair, skater style dressed and im there!

Nice to see a lot of guys liking cute girls as well and not the short skirt love themself type.
  • Options
    My ideal girl would be..

I don't really have a physical type although I don't tend to like blondes that much. I'd go for. No hight range but I do like older girls.. the more mature type.. From about 17-22/23 not much older than that.

Personlality wise, someone who is caring, thoughtful and kind. Someone who loves reading and talking, just sometimes laying there and just going out, also someone who isn't to bothered on how they look. I don't mean someone who doesn't dress up but someone who doesn't go buy all designer stuff, someoene with a licking for the extreame and exciting life also someone who would love to travel, some one layed back and mainly someone who liked me for whom I am..

:( and I never thought I was picky..
  • Options
    Nice to see there are guys who like small boobs. I always think they prefer bigger ones. Im petite so yea boobs aren't that big.
  • Options
    Originally posted by wheresmyplacebo
    oh and no big hoop earrings :lol:

I hate those, on any kind of woman, from townie hoop earrings to the big 80s style ones, they're just gross. :eek2:
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I hate those, on any kind of woman, from townie hoop earrings to the big 80s style ones, they're just gross. :eek2:

:yes: they're rank
  • Options
    Originally posted by angel1886
    Nice to see there are guys who like small boobs. I always think they prefer bigger ones. Im petite so yea boobs aren't that big.

Im suprised too, i thought i was the only guy who preferred them to be smaller. I guess im not the only one after all.
  • Options
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    Im suprised too, i thought i was the only guy who preferred them to be smaller. I guess im not the only one after all.

Personly I don't care if girls boobs are big or small.. doesn't matter really does it?
  • Options

Small boobs look nicer, because they are naturally more pert and perky.

But big boobs look delicious too, and are more fun :yes:
  • Options
    My ideal partner...
    Lookswise: taller than me, slim (but not skinny), nice eyes
    Personality: Someone that makes me feel safe, someone I can have good discussions and a good laugh with. Not someone who agrees with everything I say or likes everything that I do, cos that would be boring imo.
    Yay, I just described my boyfriend!
    As to the boobs thing I think that when it comes to relationships, most blokes aren't as shallow as they would have us think. I'm a 32F and I do get a lot of ogling in the street, but none of my boyfriends have been as obsessed with them as you might have thought!
  • Options

Its nice to see that not one girl has mentioned a bad boy yet, very impressive :D.

and just for the record, read www.laddertheory.com

it carefully states the things women say they want in a man only o**** for 10% :p

money/power is 50% :p

im such a cynic
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i have my ideal partner :D:heart:

passes sick bag around :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Im into lots fo types of lads really, but i spose my main type is,
    Someone who's tall, has dark hair, and a nice personality, they have to make me laugh, be there for me when i need them and not to be over-possesive. I think.

:D that sounds like someone i know.

Anyway phsically. i dont mind height really. Have a thing for petite gals or tall ones. but it doesnt matter. Hair, i prefer brunettes. But i dont mind. Prefer natural colour hair though. I like really pretty girls. With nice eyes and a good smile. I have a thing for noses aswell. I like hands also. esp fingernails, duno why. Prefer them tanned. But dont mind.
    um... and ofcorse i nice big pair of tits. Nice bum. And must have atleast average legs. I love legs. And i hate skinny girls.:yuck:

Must have a good dress sense aswell.
  • Options
    Originally posted by littlemissy

passes sick bag around :p

lol sorry that made me laugh
  • Options
    ideal man...

tall -er than me if possible
    dark hair-not shorter than 1inch but not long and not neat
    dark eyes