Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Clubbing + Denim

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im going clubbing tonight (saturday) :razz: and I know you cant wear Jeans in clubs. But what about Denim skirts and cropped jeans??? :chin: Not at the same time, obvious! :lol:

Thanks in advance :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Re: Clubbing + Denim
    Originally posted by Briony
    you cant wear Jeans in clubs.

Why not? :confused:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Clubbing + Denim
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    Why not? :confused:

Im not totally sure! :chin: Think its cos there not smart or somert??:confused: I dont think can wear them, im not that sure!:confused:

I've always been told that jeans arent allowed! I've never seen anyone in jeans at clubs either.
  • Options
    I wear jeans to clubs all the time! Weird.
    I'm sure in some swishy places they don't allow jeans, especially on males. But otherwise, it hasn't been a problem for me at all.
    & denim skirts should be pefectly fine.
  • Options
    denim is fine in clubs, I go to some of the best clubs in London and as long as you turn up looking ok and not like you're there to start a fight - which I'm sure you're not :) , you'll be fine. Most girls in clubs tend to wear skirts nowadays I find, while most guys wear jeans.
  • Options
    there are some clubs that have 'smart' nights, which means no jeans and trainers, usually on a friday or saturday night.

but the 'younger' clubs usually let you in with jeans these days, especially smart, funky looking jeans.
  • Options
    A lot of clubs in Newcastle state 'no jeans' on their entry signs but usually these are the types of clubs that 'nice' people wouldn't be going to anyway!

These days jeans can be very dressy and I think in general the 'no jeans' rule is something that has survived in some places from the days when jeans were just casual wear.
  • Options
    Every club i go in people are wearing jeans now. With boots and a nice tops and blazers etc.
  • Options
    Cheers everyone!:) I think Im gonna be a dare devil and wear some cropped jeans or a denim skirt!:p
  • Options
    All the clubs down here normally state that you wear smart clothes, including fashionable denim.