Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

swollen hands

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I tried to look up on the internet about swelling hands after ecstacy but couldnt find anything. Any Ideas whats happening?

Comments

• Options
    It's your eyes that're the problem mate.
  • Options
    okay, whatever.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    That wasn't really very helpful Andy_Booth, was it. :yeees:

doodle/dumper, I have heard of this happening before, and I am trying to find some pages you can have a look at. It may be worth sending a question through to URL=http://www.erowid.org/ask/]Ask Erowid[/URL], or if you still have symptoms or are really concerned you could try calling Lifeline on 0161 392054.

From memory, and this isn't verified information so don't take it as gospel, this could be caused by a histamine (allergic) reaction, or if you were drinking a lot of alcohol your body may just be having trouble breaking down all the toxins in your body.

I'll see what else I can find.
  • Options
    I wouldnt hold your breath for a reply from erowid, there's only two of them.

You might get a good answer out of www.bluelight.nu they are a discussion board a bit like this, only purely drug based. Any views you get there will be only opinion but many of the users really know their stuff.
  • Options
    I;ve heard about Bluelight but never bothered to visit. Gonna sign up, looks alright. Wasn't there another website kinda like? I know it had .nu in it lol.
  • Options
    Theres the Lycuem, though the spelling of that doesnt look perfect. But thats more technical and about manufacture than anything else. Plus theres 'The Hive' but if there isnt many under cover cops in that place I'd be surprised, its basically people asking each other how to make things like acid and MDMA.

Bluelight is quite good.

I was asked to me a mod once but couldnt.