Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tattoo question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've searched but can't find the answer to this specific question...

where would it hurt the least to get a tattoo? Fleshy parts or boney parts?

Comments

• Options
    I personally think the fleshy parts are less painfull.
  • Options
  • Options
    in general a more fleshy part of your body will be less painful....but pains different for each person so in the end its a case of just suckin it up and goin for it if you really want one.
  • Options
    i personally found it more painful on the parts of me that are ticklish - the middle of my back hurt much less than the (fleshy) bits around my sides.

maybe just me.
  • Options
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    i personally found it more painful on the parts of me that are ticklish - the middle of my back hurt much less than the (fleshy) bits around my sides.

maybe just me.
    I know a few people that have said that... ticklish areas seem to hurt more than squidgy areas...

Ilora x
  • Options
    any area where its close to bone (ankles, spines, toes etc) are gonna be more painfull because theres more nerve endings there, hence why these areas are also the tickliest ;)
  • Options
    your calfs and your arms (the bits where ur "felxing muscles are) excuse my stupidity and crap spelling... they will hurt less, char baby was right about the nerve endings being the most "painfull" if you can call it that.... but it all depends... if your into pain or whatever you may enjoy the feeling of a tattoo on the bony parts, or the places with more nerve endings.... im not a pain person myself, but really enjoyed the feeling i got when i had my tattoo across my shoulder blades... the only bit that got to hurt was when he was on the shoulder BONE, otherwise all the going over my nerve endings had a rather plesent feeling.
    However calf and arms would be the place where there is less feeling for pain or uncomfatableness....(its a word :p) as you are grabbed and bashing thses parts since a wee lil baby and they are used to it so pain there dont hurt as much as anywhere else.... and before you go thinking about the fleshyest part of you is your ass so your gonna have one there.... BIG MISTAKE.... im sure your going to want to sit down after your tat's done.... think of how you bum will feel with loads of cuts on it and then it supporting your body weight when you sit.
    Very sorry for my parently rant bit there, just had to let ya kno!

ohhh also... thought id inclose a pic of my tat :)
  • Options
    i see you like small, discrete tatts then :p