Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sk8er Boi

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
No not the avril lavigne song, the clothes! :D

I live in essex right near Lakeside Shopping centre (for those that do know it) and wanted to ask a question.

I wear all jeans and stuff like that right but iv always wanted to change my image to a skater style guy because i think it looks really nice. Does anyone know where i can buy this kinda stuff?

If you know any online shops too that will be cool.

Thanking you :)

Comments

• Options
    for trainers, iPath or DCshoes definetly
  • Options
    Alot of places do them.. I even found my skater jeans in the patrolium (Sp) shop..

Just look around really, for trainers Anywhere that does DC's or Vans which quite a few shop do them Also most places that sell boards also do the gear like clothes
  • Options
    I know theres loads of places for trainers, but in my local shopping centre theres no shops which sell skater kinda clothes. I can get the tshirts but it hopeless finding trousers.
  • Options
    try here, theres an online shop as well, which is nice.
    clicky
  • Options
    Skate Jeans

In lakeside, you could try TopMan and Men's RiverIsland for a basic 'skaterish' look.

Any shops that stock Billabong, O'neill or Quicksilver clothing...

Ilora x
  • Options
    Re: Sk8er Boi
    Originally posted by RudeBwoy
    I live in essex right near Lakeside Shopping centre
    Unlucky. :p

BlueWater's probably better to buy that kinda thing as they have O'Neil, BillaBong, Quicksilver shops. Lakeside do have stuff like that in shops, ('though I can't think of any specificly) but not the variation you might want. Tbh, it's pretty easy to tell whether somewhere's gonna have that kinda thing just by looking at the shop. Have a look around, you're bound to find something.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ilora-Danon
    Skate Jeans

In lakeside, you could try TopMan and Men's RiverIsland for a basic 'skaterish' look.

Any shops that stock Billabong, O'neill or Quicksilver clothing...

Ilora x

Ohhh nice thank you :D

Il take young and sexys advice and drive to bluewater, sounds like they have some decent shops there that i can look around.

Thanks for helping guys :)
  • Options
    but also get off the high street and look around some of the smaller street that have shops. Thats usually where you will find skate-alternativey-nonhighstreet type clothes :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by draven
    but also get off the high street and look around some of the smaller street that have shops. Thats usually where you will find skate-alternativey-nonhighstreet type clothes :)

The only way i would find them is up london i think.
  • Options
    Do you have a branch of Triple S near you? (Having checked with a friend we think it might just be a northern store, hmm).

Anywho, you can buy 'skater' style clothing in most stores, but only bits and peices. Your best bet is to go to your nearest large city and wander the back alleys etc where you are likely yo find lots of stylish independent shops that cater for that look. :)

PS. Don't go overboard! :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Do you have a branch of Triple S near you? (Having checked with a friend we think it might just be a northern store, hmm).

Anywho, you can buy 'skater' style clothing in most stores, but only bits and peices. Your best bet is to go to your nearest large city and wander the back alleys etc where you are likely yo find lots of stylish independent shops that cater for that look. :)

PS. Don't go overboard! :)

That triple s store probably is just northern. My nearst big city is london so my best bet might be to just go up there and look around camden, carnaby and places like that.

I dont wanna go overboard, i feel very comfortable in skater clothes and been told i look very good in them :p . I like the image i have now but feel it could be improved.
  • Options
    Natterjacks, Legends, Quiksilver...or just go to Camden Market in London, you'll find aboluely loads of baggy jeans and skater stuff there!

xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by ryoko_rock
    Natterjacks, Legends, Quiksilver...or just go to Camden Market in London, you'll find aboluely loads of baggy jeans and skater stuff there!

xxx

Thanks iv been told camden is really good for these type of things. Iv had a bit of a phobia of travelling to london but i might brave it one time and go down there.