Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yet another scam...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://www.beatyourdepression.com/beatdep.html

You CAN Beat Your
Depression QUICKLY
And PERMANENTLY
WITHOUT Taking
Expensive Medications

is the slogan.....and this is just yet another money making attempt this time aimed at the depressed. since becoming depressed i have tryed lots of different ideas: herbal stuff, counseling, ect...and i have found that much of it doesn't work....but this really does that the biscuit of crap money making ideas....it could actually be potencially dangerous........yet i know of 4 websites (and i'm sure that their are many many more) advertising this book......how can people get away with it?? it's praying apon the vunerable....people who are desperately searching for the way out of the black box.....and here are people who are making $24.97 out of each person.....

i'm not even sure if this should go here or not...but mods please more if you see fit.

what are you thoughts??

T_T

Comments

• Options
    bit concerned about anything that says -

'I also found no single explanation can define depression'

and earlier -

'My program reveals the exact cause of depression. This is at the root of every single depressive illness!'

oh and this seems the right forum to talk about the issues involved.
  • Options
    There ahve always been tricksters and shysters, and only a dopey con-artist will pick on a strong member of society. The weak are easy pickings, for whatever reason.

However, con artists who rip off people are the only group of people for which I would welcome back flogging.
  • Options
    Hrm... To be honest I don't think this guy is qualified to give advice about depression...