Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

down there (lady problem)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
well ive noticed that i ahve a lot of thick discharge in my underwear i wash everyday yet i still have loads of it and was just wondering is there something wqrong with me as it seems far too much

Comments

• Options
    as long as its not really smelly or itchy, or as long as its not any different to what youre used to. Thats what counts.
    It is perfectly normal to have some discharge and the amount varies from woman to woman. Some have a little bit, some have a lot, thats why they sell panty liners - so people dont have to change their knickers 3 times a day!
  • Options
    I have exactly the same problem, its awful. The doctor told me its nothing to worry about though.
  • Options
    If it is different from what you are used to you might have thrush because I had that and I went to the docs and was told I had thrush. The discharge didn't smell and I wasn't itchy.
  • Options
    You could be making it worse with the constant washing - I'd go and see the Doc if I were you
  • Options
    I always have to wear liners-it makes me feel like a right freak, but hey least I'll always have clean knickers if need be!

Like others have said don't worry unless theres any smell/weird colour. There will be more at certain times of the month too.
  • Options
    it also might be your age (apologies i dont know how old all of you are) but from the age of about 11 till very late teens Im sure I remember being concerned about the same thing myself, but I dont get it nearly as much these days. It might be to do with hormones being doolally?
  • Options
    Originally posted by rainbow brite
    it also might be your age (apologies i dont know how old all of you are) but from the age of about 11 till very late teens Im sure I remember being concerned about the same thing myself, but I dont get it nearly as much these days. It might be to do with hormones being doolally?

Yeaaaah!

God, I would discharge by the bucketful. [Niiiiiice]!

But now, it's fine.
  • Options
    Originally posted by 1983

God, I would discharge by the bucketful. [Niiiiiice]!

Attractive :p

I get that though :(