Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Anouncement *clears throat*

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I will again be clearing off and I don't know when I'll be back. You see I'm moving back down to my flat, despite what happened down there. I can't leave my mate homeless, and I can't keep living at home anyway, I prefer my space. So when I do leave, which will be in the next oooooooh couple of weeks sometime, I wish you all the happiest of days ever lasting.:D

Comments

• Options
    Re: Anouncement *clears throat*
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I will again be clearing off and I don't know when I'll be back. You see I'm moving back down to my flat, despite what happened down there. I can't leave my mate homeless, and I can't keep living at home anyway, I prefer my space. So when I do leave, which will be in the next oooooooh couple of weeks sometime, I wish you all the happiest of days ever lasting.:D
    best of luck fellah.
    we'll have to meet up again sometime ...this time for a bit longer than my flying stoned visit last time!
    i'll keep in touch and arrange a night out in wrexham sometime through your lovely sis.
    all the best mate.
  • Options
    Good luck with it all. Do update your lj every now and again though to let us know how you're doing :)
  • Options
    Re: Re: Anouncement *clears throat*
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    best of luck fellah.
    we'll have to meet up again sometime ...this time for a bit longer than my flying stoned visit last time!
    i'll keep in touch and arrange a night out in wrexham sometime through your lovely sis.
    all the best mate.

oh I've turned into a massive stoner. My last boyfriend did it to me. We should chill in my flat sometime and get stoned, I do it a lot. I use it mainly to relieve stress but I tend to smoke weed daily if I can afford it (which I can't, so let's say weekly then).

edited to say: my sister says we should meet in brady's, i.e. the old swan, everyone gets stoned in the beer garden at the back. lol.:D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Anouncement *clears throat*
    oh I've turned into a massive stoner. My last boyfriend did it to me. We should chill in my flat sometime and get stoned, I do it a lot. I use it mainly to relieve stress but I tend to smoke weed daily if I can afford it (which I can't, so let's say weekly then).

edited to say: my sister says we should meet in brady's, i.e. the old swan, everyone gets stoned in the beer garden at the back. lol.:D
    i'd already gathered that.
    learn how to use the stuff !
    if you want to smoke everyday ...roll little one skinners with about 10 pence worth in instead of smoking spliffs. diffent buzz.
    instead of getting stoned ...you get creative and calm ...calm but full of energy and enthusiasm. actualy helps you enjoy working and stuff.
    i often get through all of about two quids worth in a day ...realy brightens my day and then ...late evening i roll a fat one!
    will defo get to see you and have a couple of relaxed pints and ...
    be good and take care.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Anouncement *clears throat*
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'd already gathered that.
    learn how to use the stuff !
    if you want to smoke everyday ...roll little one skinners with about 10 pence worth in instead of smoking spliffs. diffent buzz.
    instead of getting stoned ...you get creative and calm ...calm but full of energy and enthusiasm. actualy helps you enjoy working and stuff.
    i often get through all of about two quids worth in a day ...realy brightens my day and then ...late evening i roll a fat one!
    will defo get to see you and have a couple of relaxed pints and ...
    be good and take care.

Have to agree, there sometimes is nothing better than just rolling wee one skins if you're doing something that means you can't get very stoned. Or just if you don't feel in the mood for loads.

Btw, any idea as to why they are called one skins? have heard a couple of diff theories lol.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Anouncement *clears throat*
    I use it mainly to relieve stress but I tend to smoke weed daily if I can afford it (which I can't, so let's say weekly then).

What happens when the stress returns ? cos it will return. smoking stuff will just hide your stress for a while. You need to solve your problems and not rely on smoking whatever to take the stress away.
    Dont turn into someone who needs to smoke because you think it takes the stress away, because if you have an underlying problem then the stress returns only twice as bad.
    Sorry to be the one to put a dampener on this thread :(

Good luck when you move and do keep popping back :)

Edited to add:
    Im awaiting the firing squad now :nervous:
  • Options
    Becky, becky, becky. Chill. I'm sorting the problems out, I smoke weed partly to relieve stress yes, but mainly because I just enjoy the buzz off it. I have my flat back, I have a job interview on thursday, I have next to no depressive thoughts, everything is being sorted, so chill ya silly moo:p

edited to say: shaggy who lives with me is a mssive stoner, so we usually rolls spliffs so we each get a decent amount. I'd roll single skinners if I was smoking it alone, but I rarely am, and I do try not to cane my weed, but I tend to go through it without keeping too much track of how much I'm going through!