Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Practicing safe sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yeah so er... practicing safe sex? When you "practice" it, are you training for the big end-of-week-shag or something?

Comments

• Options
    LOL weirdest question going!

how can u practice for sex. oh unless your talking about wanking... then yes i practice all the time :naughty:
  • Options
    Its a play on words silly when 'practising' safe sex it just means that you are 'having' safe sex.

Like the water main 'burst' you could say the water main 'haemorrhaged'.

It's just applying words but not using their normal meanings.

<br><marquee align="center" loop="infinte"><font color="666666">.:</font><font color="ff6600">Crispy</font><font color="666666">:.</font></marquee><br></font>
  • Options
    It's not a play on words, silly... It's just a different meaning from the one most people associate with the word 'practise'. I mean, a doctor practises medicine, but I wouldn't like the thought of him/her really pracitsing on me! Oh, and practice is the noun, practise is the verb...
  • Options
    Yep like kingofglasgow said it's not a play on words at all, it's putting something 'into practice' which means doing it, not trying to perfect it.