Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry just needed to let that out. James has been crying at the top of his voice most of the morning nothing settled him grr. I gave up & took him out in the car to go to sleep & he is now :).
Just needed a moan. Thankyou thats all.

Comments

• Options
    My brother used to take my niece for midnight drives quite often when she was a kid, she'd be out like a light almost straight away.

I wonder why that is...
  • Options
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    My brother used to take my niece for midnight drives quite often when she was a kid, she'd be out like a light almost straight away.

I wonder why that is...

Its something to do with the continued motion/noise. Same as if you have white noise (washing machine ect) it sends SOME babies to sleep. They like repetition (sp?).
  • Options
    Re: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Sorry just needed to let that out. James has been crying at the top of his voice most of the morning nothing settled him grr. I gave up & took him out in the car to go to sleep & he is now :).
    Just needed a moan. Thankyou thats all.

Have you ever considered the dropkick? You shouldn't hear a sound out of him for the rest of the night if you subject him to it properly (just underneath the chin).

Only jokin', but people like you really put me off having kids. ;p
  • Options
    Re: Re: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh
    Originally posted by Capacity
    Only jokin', but people like you really put me off having kids. ;p

Hehe well it does have lots of good points too but its fucking hard at times too. Maybe i can help put off people that are too young lol.
  • Options
    Hope he is still settled. I love babies...............well the ones i can return when they start crying, just hand em back to their mum :D
  • Options
    Hes woken up now after 45mins sleep & full of it.
  • Options
    Yep, thats whats good about my neice, she loves me and wants me around to play but when she gets tired she goes back to her mum or dad.