Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't think of a subject

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ah I don't know what to put here. I can't put into words how I'm feeling. Generally I guess I'm fed up. Not had a serious relationship in just coming on a year now.

Had one or two girlfriends in that time but nothing I'd care to remember as it was pretty uneventful and pretty shit. I hear from mates at how great their relationships are going and while I'm really happy for them I'm very envious of them too.

I'm a very quiet guy by nature and I don't like being centre of attention when I'm out. Although I want to be loud and fun to be around I just can't be. I've tried, I'm too self-consious. What I'd do to be going out with a nice girl right now.

I'm just very frustrated at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    hey
    Dont worry, cheer up!its only natural to feel envious of your mates when all of them are in good relationships, so dont worry. just bcos you aren't outgoing and loud doesn't mean you aren't fun to be around. there are tonnes of girls out there who are just as quiet and shy as you, somaybe that's why you haven't met that special someone yet?? dont give up, keep going out meeting new people, and im sure one of them will be the right one for you :thumb:
  • Options
    You don't need a relationship to make you happy, I've learnt that you should try to enjoy being single. I know it gets lonely and what not, but really try to enjoy life and don't let it get you down. That won't really do much for your confidence. Wait till you go to SHU, there'll be girls a plenty there.