Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

should i just give up?

lol i think this is another one of those hot/cold things. y do all guys do that!!!! ah!!!!

anyway i really liked this guy that i worked with up until a couple of weeks ago wen he changed job. ive liked him for about 8 months now and we were really clos. he went out with this lass we both worked with but they split up wen she went to uni and i helped him with that. anyway i was gonna tell him i liked him but then i heard he kissed his ex wen she came back from uni and was all screwed up about her cos i think he still loved her.. again i had to pick up the pieces. wen he said he was getting another job i had to tell him i liked him so i did. he said he really liked me too but was still a bit cut up bout his ex but to see what happened wen we went out (we started going out with ppl from work to a night club)
he started sending me really sweet messages saying he really liked me and was looking forward to seeing me. we started holding hands wen we went out and the next week we started kissing but then he completely ignored me. i was meant to be going to his house for the night with a few others but he didnt even talk to me and left me walking on my own.
i was dead upset and thought he wasnt worth bothering about so next time we went out i got with this other lad at this club and he was fingering me. but i realised that that meant nothing to me and it was the first lad i liked so i emailed him telling me i still really liked him but he said he was upset cos id got with this lad. i said i was sorry but theres not much else i can do. we seem to have spoilt a good friendship as i cant talk to him anymore and wot i dont get is y we cant get together as we both really like each other but he always says his heads messed up and he doesnt know wot he wants!!

sorry this is so long but has anyone any advice on wot i should do?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Maybe he went quiet because he was having a bad time thinking about his ex, that period can have some really bad effects on people.

Also i dont know why you got with another guy and let him finger you, im sorry but that does sound childish. I wouldnt be surprised if this nice guy never said anything to you again.

But no im gonna be nice and supportive. Have you tried texting him or phoning him? He will understandably be very hurt (after all his ex broke up with him and the girl he really likes got with someone else).

I know you might want to be with him now, but in his situation you will need a little patience. Hes probably still trying to get over things but hopefully it will all turn out for the best in the end.

Good luck :)

By the way, if you like him, dont give up.