Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I want sex but....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I want sex so bad and it is basically being offered to me on a plate by my ex BUT if we did sleep together, it would hurt this one girl who I don't particulily like but my ex is friends with her and she fancies him so much and if we did sleep together she'd make both of us feel so fucking guilty like she has done before it just wouldn't be worth the hassle.

Do you think I should take it, as we both want it?

I dont really know why I'm writing this, I'm just angry that I can't take whats given to me :mad:

Comments

• Options
    NO!If it was anyone else but you're ex i would say go for it. But aswell as hurting this girl, he is you're ex and things could get messy.
  • Options
    is there any particular reason u wanna have sex with ur ex. do u wanna get back with him or is just definately a no strings sex thing. i think whenever an ex is involved one of you is gonna get hurt. but if ur both on the same page then i'd go for it if thats what u want. xx
  • Options
    I didn't make things very clear.

We both wanna get back with each other but we can't because this girl would simply make our lives a living hell. Whenever me and my ex get together, just for a friendly chit chat, we always end up doing things and saying that we wanna get back together but this girl is SUCH a problem. We don't know how to tell her that we like each other etc etc.

I know what you mean curiouslad, but we both agreed we could have a loving relationship again like we had before so I don't see that as any different from going into a new relationship. I spose the past could cause some trouble, but wouldn't we just have to deal with that as it comes?

I am just so annoyed that one person can be such an influence in 2 people's lives.
  • Options
    Why do you need to explain yourselves to her? Who is she to you? Is she your mother, or sister or even your friend? Nope... you've said yourself you don't like her and if this lad really wanted to get back with you why would he (or you for that matter) give two hoots what she says?!

Stop hanging about with her is she starts to make life bad for you. She can't be much of a friend to him as she would see that you made him happy and in turn she should be happy for him.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    She can't be much of a friend to him as she would see that you made him happy and in turn she should be happy for him.

True, very true. But my ex has kinda led her on in the past and she thinks something is going to happen between them still. Me and my ex were both much happier people when we were together and when we are together now it's GREAT but I can't help feeling guilty because I know I would feel awful if I was her. I spose the fact that she is a jealous person is a key point in this all, but I really want to get back with my ex and she is standing right in the way.

Also, I'm missing the great sex :naughty:

Edited to say that I want my ex back so bad, I have never felt this strongly about anyone ever before. (You know that feeling when you love someone so much and they are away (say on holiday) and you miss them so much that your heart aches for them and you pine for them...well I have that when I'm not with my ex. Sorry I've gone all soppy! )
  • Options
    I still don't see how she is standing in the way?
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    Why do you care what this other girl thinks of it all?

Make yourself happy and fuck this girl.
  • Options
    Fuck her. She doesn't mean anything to you, you and your ex both like each other, there isn't any real reason not to.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Why do you need to explain yourselves to her?

thats exactly what i was thinking!
  • Options
    Just get back with him! You dont need to let her or anyone else ruin it.
  • Options
    If your ex is saying that this girl is such a problem then he obviously doesn't like you as anything more than a conveniently wet pussy to fuck.

Simple as.
  • Options
    Cheers guys. I know she shouldn't stand in the way and I'm going round my ex's tomorrow to try and sort something out...so wish me luck!!! *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    Good luck.
  • Options
    It didn't go exactly to plan cos we had to go shopping for a tux for the leavers ball next week. Hopefully it should all work out on monday
  • Options
    Sorry I am abit drunk but at the moment I just want my ex back and all my friends to stop spreading shit about me which isn't true.
  • Options
    Well go and get him back then.
  • Options
    But it's complicated :mad: God I hate this...why is life so complicated and confusing? :confused: