Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex pills

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
is it safe to buy pills from ebay. im quite young and when im with my girlfriend i never get a full erection during sex, the pills im talking about are here

its not something im too worried about, but i just think they could help and wonder if theyre ok to take.

Comments

• Options
    id go to my GP about it first dude! ask them
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    As the item has been removed from eBay its pretty safe to say they shouldnt be bought or sold.

Its very rarely that these things work, even if they do, I wouldn't purchase or take these without the advice of a qualified doctor. :(
  • Options
    To be honest, i really wouldnt even consider them. Go to your doctor and explain things to him, chances are the problem wont even be medical - it could be physcological (sp?) how old and experienced are u, if u dont mind me asking???
  • Options
    Just to echo what the others are saying, really. Only ever take pills that have been prescribed by your GP or a medical profressional. Erection problems can be due to many things - these links may help you out:

Impotence

Sex therapy

:)