Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

f**k buddies

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
people on her emention their fuck buddies, and im just wondering, how you get one? or how you meet yours?

or if you dont like them, why not?

Comments

• Options
    You apply to the National Board of Fuck Budies (NBFB) with a photograph of yourself, your location, occupation, your sexual experience, orientation and fantisies, and a cheque for £25 (+ £2.50 processing fee) and within 28 days you should get a response giving you a fuck buddy. They'll send you a leaflet about them which says everything that you've told them about yourself.

If they can't find you a suitable fuck baddy they try to return the cheque, but I'd watch it. My experience shows them to be a bit less than reliable in returning cheques.
  • Options
    ^^^:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    oh wow where do i sign up! hahaha

www.findafuckbuddy.co.uk
  • Options
    what an odd question....how do you get one? well you just kinda end up in a situation where your fucking someone...basically :confused: lol

So far my ex-fuckbuddies have consisted of: an ex girlfriend, one of my best friends, and 3 friends of mine....im still on good terms with them all...we just happen to have had sex...
  • Options
    They are not worth the hassle :d

Just get a partner
  • Options
    Mine was someone who i enjoyed his company and was comfortable with but could never have had a relationship with. I'd known him for 10 years and it just happened one christmas.
  • Options
    Mine have either been ex boyfriends or mates.
    My last fuck buddy turned into my current bf tho so its all good.
  • Options
    FB's arent worth it tbh, imo it leads to emotions, get a bf/gf :yes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Seems to be ex - boyfriends to me:(

glad i'm not the only one! But mines only one particular ex, who i always seem to end up sleeping with, no matter what we do to piss each other off. I think either of us sleeping with someone else would put a stop to it all though.. it's just kinda convenient, fantastic sex, with feelings for each other, plus some arguements here and there!
  • Options
    Mine have consisted of an ex-boyfriend who i was still on good terms with, someone i didn't like much as a person but had excellent sex with and... someone else.

None at the moment though :(
  • Options
    It might happen when you meet someone who you're attracted to and what not, but one of you or both of you doesn't want a relationship. I'm in that kinda situation now, and I don't know if I can hack it. :(
  • Options
    as everyone else said its normally an ex, i recently had a fuck buddie though who I really (& very stupidly) thought we were more than that, so be very careful both people know exactly what's happening !
  • Options
    I don't see the point myself,l if you like someone enough to have sex with them on a regular basis you should just date them.
  • Options
    Mines is a boy I was seeing for a while, it finished and we just kinda became fuck buddies.

Think its a bad situation thought because there is a part of me which is hoping it will lead to a relationship. In my personal experience fuck buddies always finish because one person gets more attached than the other.
  • Options
    Originally posted by natos
    glad i'm not the only one! But mines only one particular ex, who i always seem to end up sleeping with, no matter what we do to piss each other off. I think either of us sleeping with someone else would put a stop to it all though.. it's just kinda convenient, fantastic sex, with feelings for each other, plus some arguements here and there!

it's called angry sex! take it out on eachother physically without the hitting! :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skateside
    You apply to the National Board of Fuck Budies (NBFB) with a photograph of yourself, your location, occupation, your sexual experience, orientation and fantisies, and a cheque for £25 (+ £2.50 processing fee) and within 28 days you should get a response giving you a fuck buddy. They'll send you a leaflet about them which says everything that you've told them about yourself.

If they can't find you a suitable fuck baddy they try to return the cheque, but I'd watch it. My experience shows them to be a bit less than reliable in returning cheques.

LMAO made me laff :lol:
  • Options
    Our fuck buddy content,

Fuck Buddies

though don't expect a step by step guide to how to get one, for that there is only the NBFB.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jim V
    though don't expect a step by step guide to how to get one, for that there is only the NBFB.

Which, i suspect, is about as reliable as the UFSS :p

(Hell, i'm not complaining... i got mine ;))