Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Wearing condoms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know whether this has been talked about before but me and a work colleague were discussing today condoms. He said he had never cum whilst wearing one (3 different girlfriends)?

I'm the complete opposite, I cum far more quickly wearing one than without which I think is a bit strange?

Just out of interest, anyone else suffer from this "problem"? Fortunately my long term girlfriend is on the pill, so more often than not I don't wear one

Comments

• Options
    I'm not a guy but...my ex used to cum quicker if he wasn't wearing a condom cos the condom makes it less sensitive for a guy or something like that anyway. But I was on the pill so we didn't used to use jonnys.

That was pretty pointless me posting that...doubt it helped u at all! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    The guy im kinda seeing- well i suppose hes unofficially my fuck buddy-says that he hates condoms because they reduce the feeling so much! He always manages to cum though so it cant be that bad!
  • Options
    My bf doesn't bother, although he does prefer the "featherlite" condoms. I'm sure he'd prefer to use nothing at all, but I'm waiting til we live together in September to take that next step.
  • Options
    me b.f and me dont use them (im on the pill+we've both been checked for STI's)! he cannot cum wearing onr, cos apparently they hurt him+remove all feeling. we've tried the extra large ones and the featherlight ones, and although the light ones gave him a bit of sensation, it wasnt enough to make him cum. im talking bout an hour and a half of fuckin, but no cummin :eek:, which wasnt all that good for me.
    Most guys say they take longer to cum with them
  • Options
    Yeah that is odd to take longer without one.
    Possibly a psychological thing to do with pregnancy or sti risks?
    Definately the first bloke i've heard of to have that, because they only decrease sensitivity.
  • Options
    Originally posted by spongebobsgirl
    im talking bout an hour and a half of fuckin, but no cummin :eek:, which wasnt all that good for me.
    Most guys say they take longer to cum with them

Um... An hour and a half? that it? :confused: Condoms make it possible for me to have sex for longer than 5 hours, not sure the exact time because I've never came in a condom.

it's not suprising though, seeing as the only condoms that dont break are the extra strong ones from the clinic.

I don't usually have protected sex as my girlfriend is on that injection thingy, but when we are shagging outside <s>the sexual health clinic</s> :rolleyes: we do wear condoms.

Hope this helps in some way :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by princessamy
    Yeah that is odd to take longer without one.
    Possibly a psychological thing to do with pregnancy or sti risks?
    Definately the first bloke i've heard of to have that, because they only decrease sensitivity.

Don't think it's psychological for the reasons you suggested? My current girlfriend is a virgin and had never been in touched :naughty:

I must be a one off then! I think what it could be, is that because it's less sensitive I go a bit quicker to get some feeling then as soon as I know it, I'm finished? lol :o
  • Options
    Never once had sex without a condom on and I have only had sex with one person and we were both virgins. However, I found it to be no withdrawal from the pleasure (ha- it's a play on words). I just enjoyed having sex- a small latex coating on my wang didn't prevent the intamacy increasing