Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pole dancing

I think this should go in here...not sure really. I mean Pole dancing is sexy and turns on lots of guys an gals.

Right back to the point.
I want to take Pole daning lessons but not sure where to start looking for them.
Lil help?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dunno, maybe you could phone up a Gentlemans club and ask for some advice?
  • Options
    i don't know either, but i do want to learn, my boyfriend is ALWAYS on at me to dance for him, and i wont at the moment because, i cant dance like that and would just feel silly. :confused:
  • Options
    most strip clubs/pole dancing clubs give lessons. Costs about £100, well that's what my mate paid
  • Options
    I saw an add for pole dancing letters at the ad bit in cosmopolitin mag, you take a look if you get that.
  • Options
    Re: Pole dancing
    Originally posted by Zella
    I think this should go in here...not sure really. I mean Pole dancing is sexy and turns on lots of guys an gals.

Right back to the point.
    I want to take Pole daning lessons but not sure where to start looking for them.
    Lil help?

Go to stringfellows and see what the other girls do.

Personally I thought it was all very boring, couldn't believe guys would part with £20 for a 4 minute dance
  • Options
    I did a class in London but I don't know where you live so it may not be any use. To be honest it's not much good unless your boyfriend just happens to have a random pole in his bedroom and quite a high ceiling.... and if he does, I'd be a little wary!:eek:
  • Options
    I know it would probably be a totally useless skill to have (unless I was a pole dancer professionally) but I'd love to give it a go too!!

And yeah...i'd be worried if a bloke happened to have a huge pole in his bedroom
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    it's not much good unless your boyfriend just happens to have a random pole in his bedroom and quite a high ceiling
    Start dancing near naked, or better still fully naked, in front of him, and he may well have a random pole in the bedroom, and if you're lucky he'll need a high ceiling to accomodate it. :naughty:
  • Options
    Get these.
  • Options
    he he, i thought this thread was about that girl who's had to give up her job as a pole dancer cos she's allergic to the nickel+copper in the poles+it made her legs all rashy :lol:
    Useless post over :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Butterflykisses
    I did a class in London but I don't know where you live so it may not be any use. To be honest it's not much good unless your boyfriend just happens to have a random pole in his bedroom and quite a high ceiling.... and if he does, I'd be a little wary!:eek:

Yea I live in london

Thing is...its not for my bf, my mum wants us to spend some time together and she sugested this.
  • Options
    Thing is...its not for my bf, my mum wants us to spend some time together and she sugested this.

:eek2: really?? how unusual!! Still sounds like fun tho+it could always come in useful for ur b/f in the future, im sure :naughty:
  • Options
    You can locate pole dancing lessons here

and I'm 99% sure that For Your Eyes Only do them, but I can't see it on their website...

have fun!!!
  • Options

*raises inquisitive eyebrow*
  • Options
    you and your mum have gud relationship you know with all that spitting haha :p