Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

painful :(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i have been with my boyfreind for 3 months we have had sex twice the 1st timw with him was my 1st time and it really hurt it mad eme cry the 2nd time it was a bit better but it hurt when he fully penetrated as he was going in it felt nice and then it hurt when it was right in it made me cry it hurt so much and we had to stop , what can we do to stop it from hurting so much i realyl love him and wanna have sex iwth him lots but it just hurts and now im afraid to do it again in case it hurts again plz help someone

Comments

• Options
    Well the first few times after my first I found it still hurt but over time it will get better. To make it less painfull you have to make sure you are fully relaxed and make you that you both do lost of foreplay to help you relax and get you wet enough and then take things slowly from there. Hope this helps and don't worry it will get better, trust me :)
  • Options
    Read this.

Then click the search button and type in pain. Your experience is far from unique.
  • Options
    It's perfectly normal for it to hurt for the first few times, as he is just breaking into you.... though to make it easier and less painful for you try and encourage him to finger you. Do foreplay more than usual to loosen you up gently by getting you wet and when he goes to penetrate, take it slowly and don't let him go in too deep at first.

Good Luck Hun... Hope that Helps!

Xxx
  • Options
    Lubrication is meant to do a good job.
  • Options
    Full stops are a wonderful thing....
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L

Though don't get too carried away with them(....) :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by solid_L

So is good grammar.

A full stop is a wonderful thing.
    Full stops are wonderful things.

;o
  • Options
    ...from painful penetration to punctuation in 3 simple posts...:rolleyes:

back on topic - just take your time, go steady. It will hurt the first few times, im sure your boyfriend will understand this.
  • Options
    Hiya
    The others have already offered some helpful advice, but this q and a may also help.
    Also, check out our factsheet on painful sex.
    Hope this helps
    :)