Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crap in Bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I saw on another thread lots of girls said their boyfriends were crap in bed but that was it, just one liners, can you girls like give more details (guys too if you want) as to what constitutes crap in bed with examples so the rest of us may learn.

Comments

• Options
    what makes a guy bad in bed.....not enough foreplay.....not enough stayin power :(
  • Options
    as I was one of the girls that said just that in the previous thread I'll explain a little better.

My ex was bad in bed because he didn't seem to enjoy foreplay, it was more of a case of wham bam thank you mam and although that's fun sometimes when it's everytime you have sex it's just not enough. Also I don't think there was enough chemistry between us, there seemed to be when we kissed and stuff but during sex...nope non.
  • Options
    Its not a guys fault if he cant last long enough to ultimately please a women :rolleyes:

But im gonna appreciate any advice given in this thread anyway :D
  • Options
    i cant really comment still being a virgin but i think a lack of foreplay would really piss me off!

with fingering for example i cannot stand it when a bloke just well pretty much shoves his fingers up there...what happened to the kissing etc?!
  • Options
    Lack of communication.
  • Options
    non being adventurous and experimental!
  • Options
    Stopping as soon as he is satisfied, not caring that i haven't been satisfied, though this isnt a problem with my new bloke.
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    non being adventurous and experimental!

Yeah that and lack of foreplay. Also my ex was a guy he just had sex to satify himself and not me. selfish pig he was!
  • Options
    Not enough foreplay... :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    a guy not lasting long enough - 80% of the guys ive gone out with have been like this. The average time was 5 mins or less.
    really?... thats not long at all.
    though tbh i have had times where i lasted about that myself, but apparently thats cause im selfish.
    Though i have a question for you, would it matter how long he lasted had you had enough foreplay?
  • Options
    I don't think it matters how long he lasted as long as he satisfies you in the end.
  • Options
    Re: Crap in Bed

Hmm my girlfriend doesnt like the fact that i take forever to cum, honestly can take a very long time.Much longer than it takes her, so i think that can be a problem too:(
  • Options
    That is like my bf. Sometimes he just takes ages and then I get bored and the moment is gone.
  • Options
    *gone*
  • Options
    No way! Foreplay is the best part of it all.. I think its the best part when you can explore your partners body for hours and hours on end. Best way is to spend hours making love, not jst sex, then fall asleep in each other arms then wake up and do it again! Lol, im far to much of a romantic dreamer! But then I am in love!
  • Options
    Lack of effort.
    Lack of interest.

But I have the perfect bf so I'm not complaining :D
  • Options
    When they rest their weight on you and you feel like you're being crushed.

When they expect you to finish, just by them thrusting away.

When they finish, and collapse on top of you.

When they keep trying to go for *another hole* and pretend it was an accident.

When they are majorly stubbly and keep rubbing their face on your body and irritating your skin!

When they do it "by numbers", exactly the same each time- kiss for 5 minutes, kiss body for 2 minutes, put it in, etc etc. Boring. variety is the answer.
  • Options
    If there isn't any emotional bond, and if there isn't any communication, then that will make sex bad. Not just for the girl, but for the man as well.

If you don't talk to your bloke he probably thinks you are shit in bed too.

If you can't talk to your partner about sex, what you like and what you don't, then then you shouldn't be having sex with him or her. Simple as.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty

:yes: :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Groovaybaby
    Ya sure about the trying to go for "another hole" thing?

Most guys don't have no sense of direction.

Agree 100%
  • Options
    my boyfriend does lol sorry
  • Options
    Originally posted by PussyKatty

That trick never fails to make me laugh but pisses me off if they keep attempting it. My ex used to do that and in the end i got rather fuck** off when he wouldn't respect the fact that it was never going to happen. Puts a whole new meaning to the phrase watch your back.
  • Options
    Ignorance without the desire to learn- that pig-headed "I know what I'm doing and I don't care what you say" attitude- crap
  • Options
    My ex really wanted a blow up doll for sex I think. He'd look through me, ignore anything I said, never do anything I asked. And he thought foreplay was a waste of time:( He was rubbish.
  • Options
    this one is for pussy cat's answer! :thumb: :thumb:
  • Options
    Im SORRY I meant PUSSY KATTY!!!