Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

what a mind fuck

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've just discovered a female friend has a "soft spot" for me shall we say and its really fucking with my head, right in the middle of my a-level finals:confused: i mean i feel the same and everything but apparently her parents are really pissy bout letting her out after college and stuff. i wish i hadn't been told this right now, its something i coulda dun without :(

Comments

• Options
    then put it on the back burner for a while
  • Options
    Originally posted by ~*STRESSED*~
    Why is it bothering you that somebody has got a crush on you? Is this girl like really bothering you and running around after you or is it making you feel uncomfortable being around her or something?

Who told you she liked you?

its not the fact that she likes me thats bothering me, its the fact that if we do hook up, i won't see her that often coz her parents don't like her inviting guys back to the house and stuff and i'm worrying that that could make things difficult and we might lose what we had as normal friends. ya know what i mean?
  • Options
    Well, if you fancy her, then what's the problem? As you're busy with your exams, just tell her you need to finish them off. But why not at least see her once or twice socially until then. Nothing serious, just meet up, chat, etc. Get to know each other a little bit better.

You must fancy her, even just a little bit, even if it's just physically, otherwise there wouldn't be a dilemma, and you wouldn't be posting here. So how do you fancy her?
  • Options
    If you say you 'feel the same way and everythin' you dont really seem too chuffed! Just be normal with her, the same as you always were and if the topic comes up just politely say that yeah you do feel the same but you want to take your time and see how it goes. Dont just turn round and say sorry cant at the mo! As long as your not cold with her and she knows that you feel the same everything will be fine.
  • Options
    Definition of a mind fuck - Girl has kid at 21 with boyfriend of five years, stays with boyfriend for security. Girl gets new job, after two years to gain independence whilst living with boyfriend. Girl meets work's charmer and manwhore. Cue 4-6 months of her giving up secure relationship to be with manwhore, as well as fall out with her parents and family as they've seen his type. Manwhore acts differently and tells Girl to stay away from exboyfriend [father of kid] and becomes paranoid about her and him all the while he sleeps with his ex, another girl at work and denies ALL rumours. Girl becomes pregnant, has an abortion realising what a manwhore the manwhore is, manwhore bombards her with calls of undying love, how he wishes they were a family. ALL THE WHILE - shagging the other two girls at work. Girl is constantly hassled by said Manwhore with pleas of love and begging for her back via phone calls and texts, yet blanks her at work. Manwhore is found out to be going out with other girl he said he wasn't sleeping with. Still going out with her to this day. Tells original Girl that it's only puppy love. Not what he has for her. Manwhore continues to speak of dead baby, dead relationship and his love for her. All the while he publically shows the world how much he's in love with this new girl.

MIND FUCK! And muchos drama. :\
  • Options
    OMG! Had to read that thru like twice to get all of that! Woah yeah that is 'mind fuck'! That sounds like one hell of a drama. Blickin eck! :eek:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble

You must fancy her, even just a little bit, even if it's just physically, otherwise there wouldn't be a dilemma, and you wouldn't be posting here. So how do you fancy her?

ye i do fancy her and what i meant in my original post was because i feel the same i'm finding it hard to concentrate on my revision,lol. but i'm also thinkin along the lines of what ~stressed~ said. if we do have a relationship and things turn sour, i don't wanna see her get hurt coz we have a good friendship.

hmm, i'm gonna have to have a long hard think bout this one methinks :chin: