Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Clubbing clothes.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and a few of my mates are going clubbing on the 3rd of July for some of our birthdays as they are close together. Every time ive gone out lately, ive worn a nice top and black trousers, but i dont want to this time. Anybody got any ideas some nice summer stuff thats out an sutiable for clubbin it lol. Thanks :)

Comments

• Options
    Try substituting the trousers for a skirt? :confused: i dont know, when I go out, I just wear normal clothes, lol.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MoonArcanum
    Try substituting the trousers for a skirt?

Im thinking that. lol, thing is i have to be carfeul what i wear, im only 15.
  • Options
    Well it depends on your taste, but I normally find they have some nice going out things in Topshop. Having said that, there isn't really anywhere else to get nice going out clothes from where I live. One tip, if you're gonna wear a short skirt, don't be wearing too much of a showy off top. Doesn't look too good, imo. I'm off out tomorrow, not sure what I'm wearing yet but probably my little denim skirt and a top of some sort. You can get nice dresses to wear out too.
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Im thinking that. lol, thing is i have to be carfeul what i wear, im only 15.

Yeh I was gonna say, do you ever have a problem getting in?

From what I know, you're more likely to get in if you're wearing trousers than a short skirt 'cause you look older or something. Not sure how that figures, but you don't wanna look like you've gone to too much effort.
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    Yeh I was gonna say, do you ever have a problem getting in?

:no:
  • Options
    Is the club dressy or casual? That usually determines what I wear.

If it's casual, I'd wear a tshirt with a logo, jeans, and boots with accessories that match.

If it's dressy, I'd wear pedal pusher jeans, high heels, fishnet [provided the top was casual, lace and fishnet don't mix :( ] knee highs and a top with my black blazer.
  • Options
    If you fancy going a bit exotic clubbing (Gatecrasher/Sundissential/Frantic/Tidy Look):

http://www.cyberdog.co.uk

They have some fantastic 'out-of-it' clothes that will make you stand out from the crowd but also make you appear more involved in your clubbing - so less likely to be asked for ID etc.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Justin Sane
    If you fancy going a bit exotic clubbing (Gatecrasher/Sundissential/Frantic/Tidy Look):

http://www.cyberdog.co.uk

They have some fantastic 'out-of-it' clothes that will make you stand out from the crowd but also make you appear more involved in your clubbing - so less likely to be asked for ID etc.

Was in their shop in Camden and I just stod like this :eek: the whole time.
  • Options
    I went to Cyberdog in Camden yesterday. Amazing stuff. But a lot of it's 'one size fits all' and the top I tried on was teeny weeny. I've got quite big boobs and the poor things were being squashed so hard I could hardly breathe.

But I really wish I could wear some of their stuff cos it just looks incredible.
  • Options
    such a cool shop but tad on the pricey side!
  • Options
    I really wanna get some stuff from Cyberdog, they are stunning and everyone looks really unique as their stuff is quiet uncommon-well where i go it is !
  • Options
    im 16 so i always have to dress up to get in places. personally i used to go for black trousers and a nice top but then i started wearing a skirt instead with sandals or fishnet tights and slouch boots (trust me its not as tarty as it sounds) or this week ive just got some knee length beige boots in the sale. then i just wear a nice top, usually a halterneck.
  • Options
    im going out 2moro night, and because ive hurt my knee i dont want to wear heels. so im wearing flat dolly white shoes, a knee length floaty white skirt and a nice top.

i know my friend will hate it and tell me to put trousers on, but i think wats important is wearing something u feel comfortable and confident in
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    From what I know, you're more likely to get in if you're wearing trousers than a short skirt 'cause you look older or something. Not sure how that figures, but you don't wanna look like you've gone to too much effort.

cause once we ladies get to a certain age, we fail to be bothered about how we look :p

i don't go out anywhere i can't get in with jeans on.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jowolvo
    I really wanna get some stuff from Cyberdog, they are stunning and everyone looks really unique as their stuff is quiet uncommon-well where i go it is !

thats cause you go clubbing in wolverhampton, where all the girls wear miniskirts and tiny tops and all the blokes wear jeans and dodgy shirts :|
  • Options
    Re: Clubbing clothes.
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Me and a few of my mates are going clubbing on the 3rd of July for some of our birthdays as they are close together. Every time ive gone out lately, ive worn a nice top and black trousers, but i dont want to this time. Anybody got any ideas some nice summer stuff thats out an sutiable for clubbin it lol. Thanks :)
    i think any dress you will attire in well cos you have a good figure:cool: