Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Going to the doctors.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is my reason a good enough reason for going to the doctors tomorrow? I posted few days ago about how im back on the pill and ive been bleeding for almost 2 weeks now everyday, thick clots but not tonnes. I feel like im wasting their time, but i am worried so do they mind you just going for reassurance?

Comments

• Options
    That sounds like an entirely valid reason for going if you ask me. You cant just keep bleeding.
  • Options
    Sure it is, go get yourself checked.
  • Options
    ok. :) Thanks, lol just felt a bit silly.
  • Options
    Just out of interest, why do you think that it wouldn't be a good enough reason?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    Just out of interest, why do you think that it wouldn't be a good enough reason?

Im not sure lol, i know it is, but im not really sure what she can do? Only one way to find out though. :)
  • Options
    Course you should go, if only to put your mind at ease. We pay taxes for a reason y'know. :p

I'm sure they get people going in for ridiculous things, kinda unrelated but on a paramedic programme i've seen on telly, someone called an ambulance because they wanted a lift. :\

If you're concerned about something, go get it checked out.
  • Options
    Apt. One o'clock, tomorrow afternoon. :)