Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Peeling

Ok so I got a nice tan when i went on holiday and now im back my back and inbtween my boobs are peeling. Its not very nice or attractive. On my back it looks like im getting that disese that michal jackson had. How do i stop it?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    dont think you really can stop it :(
  • Options
    Lots of aftersun and moisturiser :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *TiNK*
    Lots of aftersun and moisturiser :)

I don't find that really helps tbh.
  • Options
    Re: Peeling
    Originally posted by Zella
    Ok so I got a nice tan when i went on holiday and now im back my back and inbtween my boobs are peeling. Its not very nice or attractive. On my back it looks like im getting that disese that michal jackson had. How do i stop it?

You can't.

Now the perve inside me is screaming an offer of assistance.

However, the reality is that what peeling represents is dead skin. By tanning yourself you have killed a layer of you skin which is now coming away. To leave it in place would mean gangrene and if you think peeling looks ugly...

I also peel, it's a pain but a price I'm willing to pay. personally I help it along, enourage the skin to come away. That way it doesn't stay unsightly for long...
  • Options
    Taking hot showers and using tea-tree oil always helps encourage it for me. It's going to happen sooner or later so rather sooner.

How much of a bastard is it when you wake up and there's layers of skin folded all over you?
  • Options
    exfoliating will take away the dead skin....moisterising will soften the new :)