Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ever Been In Love With A Few People All At Once?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just wondering....Does anyone feel they have been in love with a few people all at once and not known what to do? But can it be true love if you feel this way?

Comments

• Options
    In my opinion- nope I'm sure they're all worthy of your love, but you probably just want to be with someone, and fancying several people is better than obsessing about one (until ur actually going out with them, in which case it's considered aceptable to fancy them loads). So by liking several, ur trying to make a whole. Of course if ur actually going out with several at the same time, in which case: well done!

Overdose- drop the bass- forget your name - just close your eyes - go insane...
  • Options
    I don't think u can be in love with more than one person, i thought i was a few times, but then if u think about things carefully, you might find that you feel lust, or even just fancy them. Not sure if this helps at all!
    xxx
  • Options
    r we talkin full on love here or just fancying (believe me theres a difference)
    u need to find someone who u can really imagine urself with not just an insane fantasy ( like me and sarah michelle gellar Were both very busy people it just wouldnt work) n e way ive waffled enough think about wat i said seriously though.
  • Options
    I've been in LUST wit several ppl @ one time but never in LOVE.
    Personally i don't think u can ever love more then one person @ a time.
  • Options
    hi. i wouldnt say in love, i could never be in love, it'd make me too vunerable. i've liked and been in lust (as someone said), or just been plain obsessed with a few people at once. fallen is right, most likely you just want to be with someone, like i do (but not in love, just in a relationship so that i feel less alone). like right now.