Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Illegal immigrant scam foiled.

A gang of criminals has been arrested having made up 1000 false ID papers to allow illegal immigrants into this country.

And who were the illegal immigrants, South Africans!

Not all illegal immigrants are Muslim you know.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3810981.stm
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    They're white and Christian. Clearly 'one of us'. So clearly it doesn't matter to the anti-immigration mobs. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I just thought I'd throw it into the mix to show that not all illegal immigrants are what people think they are.
  • Options
    I can't see any reference to the illegal immigrants being white and Christian
  • Options
    Originally posted by ladymuck

Well, people take consolation where they can...
  • Options

Nor does it say they are Muslim, whats your point?

Are all illegal immigrants from one background then ladymuck?
  • Options
    Chances are they will, just as the immense majority of illegal immigrants from Australia and NZ working in pubs and bars across the land are also 'one of us'.

As discussed many times over here and sometimes admitted by the racists themselves, this sort of immigrants don't seem to bother the hate mobs too much. How strange…
  • Options
    It is statistically likely they're black African

heat getting to you Alladin?
  • Options
    It is statistically likely they're black African

heat getting to you Alladin?

You dont have evidence for that though, they could equally be white African. Would you treat a black african different to a white african Ladymuck?
  • Options
    Statistically the immense majority of South African immigrants seen around London are WASPs.

Must do better ladymuck.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    Statistically the immense majority of South African immigrants seen around London are WASPs.

White African Spanish Potatos?
  • Options
    Originally posted by LeeTonberry
    White African Spanish Potatos?

White Anglo Saxon Protestants (or something like that...)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    White Anglo Saxon Protestants (or something like that...)

I think my one made a whole lot more sense :)
  • Options
    White Anglo Saxon Persons/Protestants or something like that.

Perhaps the term does not apply to South Africans after all- many of them having Continental roots and all that- but I'm sure you get the drift: many if not most people within the anti-immigration hate mob brigade appear to think that nice, pure white Christians from Australia, SA and NZ are very welcome to live and work here as illegal immigrants, but non-whites, 'pikeys' or Muslims should be kept out.
  • Options
    I have yet to read an attack from Ladymuck about immigrants from Oz or NZ.

But plenty about Roma and Muslims.

Not that she's racist or anything...
  • Options
    Its the white South Africans who would have the money (in the main) to buy false papers to do this.

The white middle class in SA are fleaing like rats from a sinking ship, and they may well make it sink by leaving.
  • Options
    The white middle class in SA are fleaing like rats from a sinking ship, and they may well make it sink by leaving.

Maybe ANC should stop positive discriminatory bias against them, they might just stay

I wouldn't as SA is a violent country what's the use of beautiful scenery if you get car-jacked or something like that?
  • Options
    Nice rounded view of a country there LadyMuck. Have you visited SA at all?
  • Options
    No, and I have no intentions of visiting a country with such well-documented crime problems
  • Options
    Oh well, your loss, I think its one of the best places I have been to in the whole world.

The Cape Coast is beautiful beyond any description and the people are very friendly.
  • Options
    fair enough
  • Options
    Maybe ANC should stop positive discriminatory bias against them, they might just stay

But werent the black South AFricans treated badly under Apartheid? Sergation, disenfranchsiement, forced from their homes etc.

Ladymuck they needs to be some positive discrimination to make up nearly 50 years of Apartheid

But you dont care because they are black
  • Options
    I don't like positive discrimination, it's counter-productive and if it pulls SA down, I'll shed no tears
  • Options
    No doubt the fair and just South Africa of the Apartheid was much more appealing to ladymuck.

Isn't that so?
  • Options
    I dont think possitive discrimination is really helpful in this case, and I am very dubious of it at all.

Take SA universities for example, White students have to get much higher grades to get in than Blacks, this means you get Black students who are not really ready for university doing the course.

And as everyone will know, classes can only go at the speed of the slowest pupil.

However, I think the biggest problem is the massive corruption which started under Mandela and has continued. This leads onto the crime problems which stiffle the rest of the country.
  • Options

Oh dear.